Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yep, I'm with you on that BA. I bought that lovely matte stainless 75B from 88, which had mepros and couldn't wait for him to switch them with the TFX sights I'd originally picked up for the SP-01. Love the gun with the new sights! Thanks again to 88 for swapping them for me :yesway:

I really miss that gun. For some reason, I've not bonded with the new Shiny yet. This should probably be my next project. Grips, parts and polish...

I've posted this before, worth a repost.

[video=youtube;li0rGtXh23I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li0rGtXh23I&feature=share[/video]

One of my favorite videos. It cuts the crap and focus's on what's important.

How come you waited so long to learn to shoot a handgun? I for sure thought you'd be one of the first on the line in the 1500s?

When you are that good with an Adl Adl, you don't need no stinkin handgun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Mornin guys! Great range trip with BA after work yesterday. His new to him P-01 grouped tight and will be transformed into one of his top tier guns I think. My Phantom shot very tight groupings after I installed a new CGW SP-01 bushing!! His Phantom and the red head awesome shooters. Then we pulled out the old west guns, his 1851 conversion .38 and my 1873 birdshead .38-.357 revolvers, just great fun!! My 97 is freaking " laaaaaazer":cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like a great range trip Losey.

I wouldn't want to burden any of you with that. I think I'll just trade them all in for a G**** 19 and an AK. Call it good.

Just think of how much time you'll have after doing that. Since you would hate the guns you own after getting just those two, you would focus on other things, like writing that great novel you've been thinking of. You know, the one where the scrappy kid befriends the old sage, who teaches him the way of earlier ages. Kind of like an amalgam of the Karate Kid and Star Wars, only with old cars, engines and outdated pistols.

Oh, and you'll have to work a rainbow and unicorn in there somewhere.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning Tom.

Nice write-up, T-D.
    Good morning and thank you.
    I know what I want to get done to my current guns and I know what I'd like to buy, I just don't have the money to do any of it :(
    This is exactly where I'm at. I am forcing myself to pay off some debt and plan a family vacation before I purchase anything else.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just think of how much time you'll have after doing that. Since you would hate the guns you own after getting just those two, you would focus on other things, like writing that great novel you've been thinking of. You know, the one where the scrappy kid befriends the old sage, who teaches him the way of earlier ages. Kind of like an amalgam of the Karate Kid and Star Wars, only with old cars, engines and outdated pistols.

Oh, and you'll have to work a rainbow and unicorn in there somewhere.
    How'd you know I've always wanted to be a writer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom