The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Swapped my stock panels and base pad for Vytal palmswell Krakens in Color Case color this weekend on my P-01. Looks and feels pretty good IMO. I need to get it to the range to see how it feels. I’m not sure I wouldn’t prefer a thinner grip.

Next up, acquire a CGW pro kit and off to The Wizard!

IMG_6318.jpegIMG_6321.jpeg

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Swapped my stock panels and base pad for Vytal palmswell Krakens in Color Case color this weekend on my P-01. Looks and feels pretty good IMO. I need to get it to the range to see how it feels. I’m not sure I wouldn’t prefer a thinner grip.

View attachment 383515View attachment 383516
    If you get a pro kit, make sure to have them double check the trigger they send you. They had a batch that were .015 inches too long and a couple snuck their way into the pro kits.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville

View attachment 383515View attachment 383516
    Looks good. I still haven’t ordered any from him. I hate waiting so the lead time always turns me away. Have had them in my cart many times but haven’t finished the transaction. Part of it was thin vs palm swell. Hearing your opinion will have me looking more at the thin ones I think. I do have some things he’s anodized and it is second to none. There is a new design that he just dropped as well that looks interesting.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Looks good. I still haven’t ordered any from him. I hate waiting so the lead time always turns me away. Have had them in my cart many times but haven’t finished the transaction. Part of it was thin vs palm swell. Hearing your opinion will have me looking more at the thin ones I think. I do have some things he’s anodized and it is second to none. There is a new design that he just dropped as well that looks interesting.
    I was in the same boat but decided to jump on their last sale. Ordered on 8/30 and received 9/27.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Do any of you have Lok standard (non-palmswell) or thin Bogies on your pistols? How do you like them? Thinking of giving them a try as well.

Honestly the stock rubber panels are pretty nice. I like the “ledge” at the top of the panel to help my grip. I’m just experimenting to see what I like best.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Do any of you have Lok standard (non-palmswell) or thin Bogies on your pistols? How do you like them? Thinking of giving them a try as well.

Honestly the stock rubber panels are pretty nice. I like the “ledge” at the top of the panel to help my grip. I’m just experimenting to see what I like best.
    I have a bunch of grips laying around. I’m just up in shelbyville. You’re more than welcome to try them out. I’ll send a pic of them all shortly.

Top Bottom