The constant Rifle/Magazine vs Manhood argument.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Based on my recent research of numerous posts and remarks made by various anti-gun advocates, I have come to the conclusion that the size of one's magazine is in direct disproportion to the size of their manhood.

Based on this logic, I have adjusted my magazine capacities accordingly.

625540_10151347009541851_1818691114_n.jpg

In half-assed seriousness though, why is the first response, remark, retort, etc to anyone carrying/owning a gun, rifle, etc always have to do with the size of that person's penis and/or lack of testicular fortitude? I don't get it. For every 100 comments, you can almost bet on 73 of those being about a penis, calling them a boy, or calling them a "man".

Anyone have any insight?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    They're insecure themselves maybe?

Hehe, wonder what they think about the guys that shoot belt-feds!

Colarmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greater Fort Wayne Area
    bushmaster-man-card-banner.jpg

With some ads, we sort of brought it on ourselves.

But it's a nice strawman, people buy guns because they're not secure in their sexuality which means they're just a bunch of dumb rednecks who we can ignore.

The reason it's used is because its easy, but the reason we're stuck with it is a beast of the industry's creation. And there are plenty of gun owners, many of whom never actually use their guns and think the Desert Eagle is the greatest handgun ever created, for whom it's actually true that buying a gun makes them manlier.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    It is envy.
    They should be envious. Pity them.

You are doing what they dare not do. They hold their manhood cheap by comparison (or if not cheap, nonexistent).

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I really can't find the ability to post anything that will be appropriate for this forum...

However, someone seems to have issues relating to their member that I am guessing has nothing to do with size, but rather their ability to properly function it...so they are really projecting their own feelings and disgust onto someone else.

It's not the size that matters, but how you wield it. Is that appropriate?

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I really can't find the ability to post anything that will be appropriate for this forum...

However, someone seems to have issues relating to their member that I am guessing has nothing to do with size, but rather their ability to properly function it...so they are really projecting their own feelings and disgust onto someone else.

It's not the size that matters, but how you wield it. Is that appropriate?
    Possibly, but my research has shown that the vast majority of these comments are made by women.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The offensive people clearly do not know even how to rate the power of a rifle. My 375 H&H only held three rounds and my .458 WIN Mag only held 4 rounds. A magazine that came with my last .22 rimfire held 30. If you were being charged by a cape buffalo or a grizzly, which rifle would you choose?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In half-assed seriousness though, why is the first response, remark, retort, etc to anyone carrying/owning a gun, rifle, etc always have to do with the size of that person's penis and/or lack of testicular fortitude? I don't get it. For every 100 comments, you can almost bet on 73 of those being about a penis, calling them a boy, or calling them a "man".

Anyone have any insight?

Keep in mind, you're dealing with people who are illiterate victims of the system seeking to spite anyone more educated or more successful than them.

They hate anyone who owns a nice car or a diploma as well. You'll see them use the same argument against that.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    bushmaster-man-card-banner.jpg

With some ads, we sort of brought it on ourselves.

But it's a nice strawman, people buy guns because they're not secure in their sexuality which means they're just a bunch of dumb rednecks who we can ignore.

The reason it's used is because its easy, but the reason we're stuck with it is a beast of the industry's creation. And there are plenty of gun owners, many of whom never actually use their guns and think the Desert Eagle is the greatest handgun ever created, for whom it's actually true that buying a gun makes them manlier.
    Ewwwwwwwww! Gets ME "stiff"!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I just laugh when a metro says something like that.
    They have to make that statement when they see a real man, makes them feel better about being emasculated themselves.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Markley's Law, from the Urban Dictionary: A variant of Godwin's Law: As an online discussion of gun owners' rights grows longer, the probability of an ad hominem attack involving penis size approaches 1.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    OK, even if it is true, are the politicians in favor again lording it over us? What does that say about women anti-mag advocates?

It is a stupid insult as an attempt to shut us up.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Isn't that the M.O.? They don't have facts, figures or any logical reasons so they resort to name calling, mockery and toilet humor.

But man, they sure told us, didn't they?

P.S. If all this inverse size stuff is true, I really need to start buying some Surefire Mag90's... *Passes the hat around*

Top Bottom