• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nah, just church burnings. For all the news you bring us, I would have thought you have at least mentioned that 7 black churches and been touched since this Dylynn Roof thing. Or did you do that, and I just missed it?
    The media is eating this up. Black churches are burning, flags are being torn down, statues vandalized. Just wait until people start attacking each other.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nah, just church burnings. For all the news you bring us, I would have thought you have at least mentioned that 7 black churches and been touched since this Dylynn Roof thing. Or did you do that, and I just missed it?
    Oh, and they are saying indications are that the latest church may not have been arson.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I have buddies of all various races. I will say though that will all this crap and now TV land not showing the dukes of hazzard because of the confedrate flag I got to wonder. Would we have had this much damn trouble if we had picked our own damn cotton?

I think most of those yankee agitators would have rethought some of their ideas has they been able to see what happened to detroit, chicago, Baltimore and so far. I am not trying to put anyone down just stating how things are going, How those cities used to be nice but suck.

I will never defend slavery. I have read much about it though and many supporters of slavery said "They are like children and cant take care of themselves" obviously this is not true as there are many decent people like Allen West herman Cain and so forth. Sadly when you think of Detroit and how people have it bad and keep voting for the same party it at least gives some credence to their thesis.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    So what would have happened if the shooter had been taking pictures with the rainbow flag, rather than the confederate flag?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

We should ban fires!!!

No Kut, not directed at you. Just those that want to get rid of guns.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    So a show that perpetuates cultural stereotypes of one sort is pulled because of a possible cultural offense?

I understand the flag raising suspicions in people and I would think especially outside of the south you are going to be "under suspicion"
    But Bo and Luke Duke? Really?

I mean they were just two good ole boys........never meanin no harm.......

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Now I want to paint my truck orange with a depiction of the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia on the roof.

Top Bottom