• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Is this the same site that says reagan collabed with iran to not let the hostages go untill after the election?

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I have heard about him working with the Soviets before reading this article, I would actually like to see the FBI file and the KGB documents before I call the man a traitor. However it would not suprise me, I have always thought that McCarthy was right in some aspects and was demonized by the Left because he could have exposed some of the communists in the government.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I have heard about him working with the Soviets before reading this article, I would actually like to see the FBI file and the KGB documents before I call the man a traitor. However it would not suprise me, I have always thought that McCarthy was right in some aspects and was demonized by the Left because he could have exposed some of the communists in the government.

In the early '90's, after the USSR fell, and the ex-USSR was interested in appeasing the U.S. (a lost historical opportunity to bring Russia into Western democracy blown by Clinton) the KGB archives were thrown open and most of McCarthy's allegations were proven, Alger Hiss was a spy, the state department was infiltrated; and post-McCarthy events were proven to be Soviet operations or agent influenced: the "nuclear freeze movement," the neutron bomb protests, the Longshoremen's Union, the Farm Worker's union, etc. I have absolutely no doubt that Teddy was communicating or cooperating with Soviet agents

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Say it ain't so. We just found out recently about his sex parties as reported in his FBI file now this? I wonder how many other of our valiant and patriotic members of Congress were "useful idiots" (look it up if you don't get the reference). I am so disillusioned.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    In current history classes in college today students are taught that McCarthy was out on a witch hunt; it still is not being corrected to this day.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    In current history classes in college today students are taught that McCarthy was out on a witch hunt; it still is not being corrected to this day.

McCarthy certainly had his own agenda, and not all of it pristine. So did J. Edgar Hoover, as well as a number of other men and women that abused their respective governmental power and influence.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Well it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who has researched the Kennedy's.
    During Prohibition Old Man Joe make his fortune running bootleg Scotch, smuggled in by ships to Massachusetts, and Canadian Club, brought across the Canadian border, by selling it to The Purple Gang in Detroit, and Al Capone in Chicago.
    Joe Kennedy was deeply into the crime syndicates pocket.
    His two bit son Ted was well aware of the value of such relationships and having no talent or brains of his own, he emulated the Old Man.
    IMHO, Ted was owned by the KGB, and the Unions.
    Mike

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    IMHO, Ted was owned by the KGB, and the Unions.
    Mike

Teddy complicit with the KGB? No surprise to me, as he was already an outright traitor to the values that founded America.

Its also no surprise that Jack, Ted, and even Bobby (For those who don't follow their history, when Bobby was AG, and pursued the Teamsters and Hoffa), were all mutually beholden of the unions.

To compound matters, all were essentially held hostage by J. Edgar Hoover, who compiled enough dirt upon most, if not all the Kennedy men, and even some of the women to ruin their lives politically and otherwise.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Teddy complicit with the KGB? No surprise to me, as he was already an outright traitor to the values that founded America.

Its also no surprise that Jack, Ted, and even Bobby (For those who don't follow their history, when Bobby was AG, and pursued the Teamsters and Hoffa), were all mutually beholden of the unions.

To compound matters, all were essentially held hostage by J. Edgar Hoover, who compiled enough dirt upon most, if not all the Kennedy men, and even some of the women to ruin their lives politically and otherwise.
    Yup.
    And J. Edgar's dossier started with Old Man Joe and his ties to Organized Crime. It is likely that Joe's Ambassador's appointment to England by FDR was a payoff for Kennedy's "help" with financial, (mob related) investments during the 20's and 30's.
    Joe's comment in Nov. 1940 that "Democracy is finished in England. It may be here, in the US." cost him that post after it was published in The Boston Globe.
    Ted apparently wanted his old mans prediction to come true, as he did everything in his power to destroy our Freedoms.
    Mike

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN

JFK had his issues, to be sure, but what Democrat today would admonish people not to ask "what your country can do for you"?

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    JFK had his issues, to be sure, but what Democrat today would admonish people not to ask "what your country can do for you"?

Unless there is a fundamental difference is ideology, the current government therefore takes the position of, "What your country can do to you."

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Why do you think JFK got whacked? Not supporting air cover for the Bay of Pigs invasion kept Castro in power and cost the Mafia a blooming fortune.

Top Bottom