• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Don't forget about us! The media says 35, but I thought it was more like 50ish. By the time they started counting people were already leaving. Not quite on par with downtown Indy, but for those of us who couldn't make it down there!:rockwoot:

Still, you held one! :cheers: That's more than we can say for a LOT of places!

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    Did anyone see the thing in the pink dress that Thomas Paine (Bob Basso) referenced?
    My son has my camera as soon as I get it later today I will post some pics.
    My brother (ATF Consumer) and I walked the crowd a couple of times and the only Ingo hat we saw was on Archbishop. I was hoping to meet more of you. I guess I"ll have to wait until we have a gathering.

I'd wear an INGO hat all the time if I had one. Where can I get one?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd wear an INGO hat all the time if I had one. Where can I get one?

I have two of the blue ones. I want the INGO Tact hat! :D You missed the INGO Bacon Patches though.

sorry for the :hijack: but I wear my blue one almost everyday!

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I was at the Statehouse. I thought the whole event was really uplifting and motivating, and gave me more hope that our "dear leader" ever has. I thought the speakers were great. I really liked that they had the guy from Utah. He explained really well how those who hold on to their power are the ones who play the political game the best. I also really enjoyed the lady from Ireland, I wish stories like that got more publicity!

:patriot:

shark29er

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    thanks for sharing

Great pics and videos! I was there, but had to leave kinda early, and try as I might I didn't see any INGO hats. Good to know so many of us were there. Good to know, and inspiring when you see the media saying what they will. We of the "libertarian" sort don't really have a lot of experience with the whole demonstrating thing--usually we are at WORK!

Good work everyone!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

More to come

Last edited:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The guy in the black suit looks real sinister

Or just gay. Hey, I live downtown OK? In fact, I live in the "Arts and Theater District". Doh!

I will just say that if one carried concealed, one could carry on the lawn without inciting the ire of the police. Hmmm, was that me? If I told you, I would have to shoot you.

Gotta love the Smart Carry....I'm just saying....
    biggrin.gif
    I'm just saying....That is soooo Glenn Beck!

indyfly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Took wife 2.o with me; really happy to see that we filled up the lawn at the Capitol.

I want to alert voters to the EPA trying to impose limits on CO2; they announced NPRM today Friday April 17, the public has 60 days to comment; then they issue the rule.
    I hope I don't have to explain how bad this could get; this definitely needs to be shot down by any means....(wrong choice of words??)
    Anyway, here is the link to the actual Notice from EPA
    Proposed Endangerment and Cause or Contribute Findings for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act | Climate Change | U.S. EPA

Along the same lines; Waxman - D, Calif, is starting a series of hearings on "Cap an Trade" next week.
    Time to ACT
    Tom G
    Red Ryder

CouncilOfDave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Anderson
    Myself and homeless were in attendance, both the Noblesville and Indy protests. A good time was had. I felt a lot better about the world at the end of the day, I suppose being surrounded by Gadsen flags out in public had something to do with it. :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Myself and homeless were in attendance, both the Noblesville and Indy protests. A good time was had. I felt a lot better about the world at the end of the day, I suppose being surrounded by Gadsen flags out in public had something to do with it. :rockwoot:

You're welcome! Mine still fly outside my house to this day.

Top Bottom