• ...and so much more!
  • Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    I have been trying to buy several of the nice parts made by the company " Tactical Solutions". for my 10-22 build. They make some awesome stuff like threaded lightweight barrels and extended mag releases. However all I can find is " out of stock" at the places I look on the web and the company itself doesn't seem able to answer the phone. I was wondering if anyone had any scuttle butt on this outfit. Are they still in business, struggling, or just so popular they can't keep up. Appreciate any info as I would like to complete my project and would like to know if it is worth the wait or if they have gone belly up. Thanks, Dwight D

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Their stuff is worth the premium. I don't know what their current standing is, but look around a few places until you find what you need. Try MidwayUSA, if anyone has stock, they would. I was able to find some items at Rimfire Sports & Custom as well, you may want to try there.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Another +1 for Paul Zint. I purchased my TacSol threaded upper for my 22/45 from him. Heck of a nice guy to talk to on the telephone, too. He's always too busy at the shows to jaw jack, however.

-J-

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I had a question when I was at the 1500. I asked his wife since he wasn't around. She called him on her cellphone and handed it to me. Turns out he was...erm...making a deposit. Still answered my question.

like-a-boss.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    xring

:+1: on Paul Zint.

I've bought two Tac Sol barrels and an X-Ring receiver from him and his prices are always the best.

How does that 2 spring X ring run, Scutter? I've looked at them on several occasions but could never justify the cost. Since I bought a Primary Weapons System toggle bolt action in the last year for about the same $ I guess I may be ready (read that "finally 10/22 crazy enough") to try one.:cool:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Don't forget Beech Grove Firearms for all your Tac Sol needs if you're close to Indy. They are one of the largest Tac Sol dealers in Indiana and get larger quantity price cuts so they can keep costs down.

nonotone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I heard Paul Zint retired, yes he was a tremendous gunsmith and always great prices on his Tactical Solutions products/accessories. chk @ Midway, Brownells also.
    :+1: on Paul Zint.

I've bought two Tac Sol barrels and an X-Ring receiver from him and his prices are always the best.

Top Bottom