Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "I you won't scratch your gun willingly you will not survive a gun fight anyhow and we don't want you to train with us.........."

Who can argue with that logic? :dunno:

I guess by that logic... If I don't throw my tools on the ground and willing scratch them, I will not fix anything.
    Except 30 years of experience says differently.
    (Excluding today. Today just sucked in the fixing department.)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess by that logic... If I don't throw my tools on the ground and willing scratch them, I will not fix anything.
    Except 30 years of experience says differently.
    (Excluding today. Today just sucked in the fixing department.)
    Can you fix this thread? I think it became "dangerous and unprofessional" like in the title of the thread.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can you fix this thread? I think it became "dangerous and unprofessional" like in the title of the thread.

I think today is a write off in the fixing department.

Snickers-20150922103433588.jpg

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Could have been a shot at me. I do have extremely low self image problems due to my tiny penis.
    I do carry a gun to compensate so that's a net positive in my book.
    If not, Rookie.

I want to very clearly state that I am not taking any shots at printcraft.
    On the off chance that his avatar is actually him, I do not need that type of trouble. He scares me.
    Also, I was grouchy and hungry and although I do not have any snickers, I did find a can of peanuts and I do feel better. Good call squirrel. Still kinda hungry, would like some pancakes.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I want to very clearly state that I am not taking any shots at printcraft.
    On the off chance that his avatar is actually him, I do not need that type of trouble. He scares me.
    Also, I was grouchy and hungry and although I do not have any snickers, I did find a can of peanuts and I do feel better. Good call squirrel. Still kinda hungry, would like some pancakes.

I have a fear of suffocating in chest hair myself.. waaa2

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Yeager's 2nd reason for dropping your gun in a training class is true, necessary and often over looked.

When the cops show up (other than with witty Gifs) drop the gun, it is not time to talk, don't re-holster, just drop it. It is unnatural to drop a gun without hesitation, that is why it should be practiced.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Yeager is apparently quite sensitive he posted a picture of the instructors new wooden gun and banned me from his Instagram page when I asked him "Is Tim's dumb ass going to throw this one on the ground and stomp on it too?" I think James might be the one to need a snickers bar.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    INGO seems a lot more upset about the incident than the students that were standing on the range, if those student comments are all true.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Wonder if all wooden guns should be Glocks?

I will say at least no one took the Travis Haley approach and denied it was an ND.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You have to crawl or climb to get out of the ditch..
    The ditch is not the safe room..

I have to wait for the loud noises to stop. Then wait an appropriate amount of time before re-emerging to cast scorn and insults at my team mates and complaints to my superiors.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    INGO seems a lot more upset about the incident than the students that were standing on the range, if those student comments are all true.
    Actually the fact that the quoted students seem to think a negligent discharge was no big deal is worrisome to me. Is this becoming a common belief in the shooting world?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeager's 2nd reason for dropping your gun in a training class is true, necessary and often over looked.

When the cops show up (other than with witty Gifs) drop the gun, it is not time to talk, don't re-holster, just drop it. It is unnatural to drop a gun without hesitation, that is why it should be practiced.

I am not dropping my gun regardless.......Do I need purple here.

Top Bottom