Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No, he did not. Something I have been thinking about lately is what he taught me about putting up with a little ***** running their mouth.

During Fighting Rifle, there was one younger student who was "that guy". The kid kept trying to be funny by making snide comments to or about Tim. I do not know what the deal was, other than that the kid was an alumni and had some special geeky, awkward fixation on Tim. The kid just kept at Tim both days, constantly underfoot with what the kid obviously thought were clever comments. I was impressed with the way that Tim dealt with the distraction to the class and how he showed remarkable patience with the snarky little bastard.

At the time, I wrote it off as Tim having a job and some jobs require a certain amount of **** to be put up with from paying customers. Later I came to suspect that the instructors felt sorry for the kid who probably has some self image problems and was trying to somehow establish credibility by endlessly talking ****.
    Did you just call me a little *****? Say what you mean there fella. Break the forum rules if you wanna come right out and say something.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No, he did not. Something I have been thinking about lately is what he taught me about putting up with a little ***** running their mouth.

During Fighting Rifle, there was one younger student who was "that guy". The kid kept trying to be funny by making snide comments to or about Tim. I do not know what the deal was, other than that the kid was an alumni and had some special geeky, awkward fixation on Tim. The kid just kept at Tim both days, constantly underfoot with what the kid obviously thought were clever comments. I was impressed with the way that Tim dealt with the distraction to the class and how he showed remarkable patience with the snarky little bastard.

At the time, I wrote it off as Tim having a job and some jobs require a certain amount of **** to be put up with from paying customers. Later I came to suspect that the instructors felt sorry for the kid who probably has some self image problems and was trying to somehow establish credibility by endlessly talking ****.

KG1 does talk a lot of ****........

I need to go pick up stuff to get dinner started, I'll check back later for exciting developments.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems like he did.
    I know he did. I want him to stop with the stupid innuendo and have the balls to come out and tell me to STFU you little ***** or apologize for taking the convo to the extreme altogether.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Did you just call me a little *****? Say what you mean there fella. Break the forum rules if you wanna come right out and say something.

Are you a skinny young man who took fighting rifle last summer in Camden and dogged Tim through the whole class? If so, then you probably are the kid I was referring to. If you are that kid, I did not mean to call you out in public like that, but you were a real drag on the class. If you are not that young man, then I don't think I know you. The lesson with the kid running his mouth is the one I was thinking about when I made my first post about Tim. You asked about the lesson and I responded honestly.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Someone needs a Snickers Bar.... I'd offer a Banana Popsicle, but I'm down to the last one....

What word is 5 ***** ???

Oh... The P word.. I did 30 days for spelling out the P word..

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    Someone needs a Snickers Bar.... I'd offer a Banana Popsicle, but I'm down to the last one....

What word is 5 ***** ???

Oh... The P word.. I did 30 days for spelling out the P word..

If you want to say ***** just come out and say it. Don't hide behind your ***** stars;-)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now you are acting like a little *****.
    Yeah we can keep escalating this until the mods get involved but I don't really see the need to continue something you felt the need to get all puffed up and defensive about. (That was quite Yeager-esque of you btw..)

Just for the record I'm not that skinny kid in the class you called out for whatever reason and we both know why you posted that particular story when you did. It was a shot at me.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Could have been a shot at me. I do have extremely low self image problems due to my tiny penis.
    I do carry a gun to compensate so that's a net positive in my book.
    If not, Rookie.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Could have been a shot at me. I do have extremely low self image problems due to my tiny penis.
    I do carry a gun to compensate so that's a net positive in my book.
    If not, Rookie.

It can't be aimed at me. I'm a Yeager fanboi.
    I'm not here to judge anyone. Can we combine your two posts though in the interest of science and make it a Yeager fanboi with an extremely low self image problem and a tiny penis?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm not here to judge anyone. Can we combine your two posts though in the interest of science and make it a Yeager fanboi with an extremely low self image problem and a tiny penis?

Are you challenging me to a duel?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!
    jamesFRIED.jpg

Top Bottom