• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    I like my 5.11 tac lite pros. They are great except i wish they would cater to big guys like myself. i ordered the biggest they have and they are still snug enough to where i can't get my carry pistol in the waist. Call me fat but i think it would be a good decision as they would get more business from me and others.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    The lapg pants are nice for the $20 price tag. If you go to gander to check out the 5.11 stuff, I would advise against buying there due to prices. Get on 5.11 or lapg's website and order there. Both places constantly run specials offering %off and freebies with 5.11 stuff.

This, or if you want to try them on first, go to Cabela's instead of GM. Don't get me started about GM's customer "service" - just trust me on this.

If you go with 5.11 cotton pants, go long on the inseam so you don't end up with flood pants.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I got a pair of 5.11 Ridgeline pants a few months ago. I do not like cargo pockets and wanted something that was more business casual compared to tactical but still had a few extra pockets at normal pocket height to hold my flashlight, knife, and spare mags. Best part is I can wear them to work, since our company doesnt allow cargo pants.

Top Bottom