• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dannyusmc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    Hello everyone. this is my first post or "question" i have. me and my buddy were arguing today about this. In the state of Indiana, am I allowed to carry my shotgun while walking down city streets. every law i have looked at always refers to a handgun but nothing about carrying a shotgun. i know you are probably asking yourself why, well, all my friends carry handguns with them and i told them i am just going to start carrying my shotgun with me. if i ever did this, i know the police would probably be informed but what law would i be breaking if i ever did this. i am a United States Marine and i figure i have earned the right to carry a shotgun (or whatever kind of gun) wherever i go. if anybody could help, please do. email me at devildog5m@hotmail.com. thank you.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    You should probably post this in the "Long Guns" forum, but Welcome to the Forum. An yes you can carry a shotgun or any long gun for that matter down the street. All be it would probably draw some unwanted attention.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Hello from Kokomo!:ingo:I would not suggest doing what you commented about cause the attention you are going to get is going to be negative.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom