• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    So we recieved the first set of vaccines 28,700 to be exact, oh and guess what they all contain the LIVE VIRUS. Yes thats right all nasal spray vaccines contain the LIVE VIRUS.
    Indiana's 1st H1N1 vaccine shipment: 28,700 doses -- chicagotribune.com

Does anyone else think that giving every state tens of thousands of live swine flu won't start the pandemic they want so badly. Then after the massive outbreak from everyone being injected with the live virus they will then make them manditory.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    No all injectable vaccines contain the killed form of the virus
    Your body would have nothing to overcome if the virus was dead. All vac. would be worthless due to your body never being in contact with a weaker form to overcome

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    So we recieved the first set of vaccines 28,700 to be exact, oh and guess what they all contain the LIVE VIRUS. Yes thats right all nasal spray vaccines contain the LIVE VIRUS.
    Indiana's 1st H1N1 vaccine shipment: 28,700 doses -- chicagotribune.com

Does anyone else think that giving every state tens of thousands of live swine flu won't start the pandemic they want so badly. Then after the massive outbreak from everyone being injected with the live virus they will then make them manditory.

Seriously?

Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

The H1N1 virus is not a population control measure. Neither are the vaccinations. The concern with this particular strain is that it has affected and killed the young and otherwise healthy. The 'regular' flu strains do not kill the otherwise healthy. The increased precautions are because of this fact. It is a deadly virus.

The side effects of the vaccine for the virus that appeared in the 70's that are being brought up once again now, namely Guillian-Barre syndrome, are for one not a concern as developments over the last 40 years have taught us the mistakes and two they weren't nearly as widespread as the internets have been reporting.

If you get the vaccine this year, whether it's intranasal or an injection, you WILL have symptoms. This is expected, normal and healthy. They will be much shorter-lived than the disease itself. When you're sick what you feel is your immune response. When you receive a vaccine, your immune system has to recognize the protein markers as a foreign threat, coordinate a general attack until it can figure out specifics, then it will form specific and effective antibodies against that particular set of identifying proteins thereby protecting you from contracting and possibly dying from a serious viral threat.

If you think it's all a government ploy to control the population, you've got larger issues than the upcoming flu season.

Just off the wall, you wouldn't happen to have a government issued microchip implanted in your spine would you?

Edit: one of those vaccines is for me. I'll let you know if I die.

Lets play a little analogy... lets say you're the sole witness to a violent crime. Except, when you saw it you were wearing cereal box cutout xray glasses and only saw the skeleton of the perpetrator. When you were re-exposed to the perp, the criminal has no problem picking you out of the crowd for elimination. However, since you only saw the 'dead' form of the perp, you don't recognize the threat until it's in your face. Don't you wish you had seen the live criminal prior to your second encounter so you could properly avoid the confrontation?

Now to be perfectly clear, not all vaccines are live. Some are, some are not. The purpose is to expose your body to the protein markers found in the pathogen. The nasal spray has to be live because of other immune system defenses that would elminate the non-self virus particles unless they were strong enough to overcome the initial response. With the injected form, the virus is IN your body, it doesn't have to overcome anything, the immune system will identify and produce specific antibodies to destroy it. Like I said earlier, you're going to have symptoms regardless.

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    If you want the vaccine, get it.

If you don't want it, don't get it.

Personally I'm going to take whatever steps are necessary to keep me from being a patient in the hospital. That's the last place you ever want to be. Think H1N1 is a scary bug, just wait until you contract any one of the myriad drug resistant bacterial infections that plague hospitals. Oh how those bugs love to feast on the immunocompromised.

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    If you want the vaccine, get it.

If you don't want it, don't get it.

Get it. I had H1N1 a couple of weeks ago, and it sucks. Seriously, everybody around me for the first week or so also became sick, so the chances of somebody not getting exposed is small. I am telling everybody I know to get the vaccine, as soon as possible, because this is not a bug you want.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I was at the Dr office yesterday and asked my doctor about the H1N1 vaccine. He said that "They want us to push it, I am not sure why it doesn't seem to be any worse than the normal flu."
    I then asked him about the vaccine itself and he replied. "I dont reccomend the oral mist vaccine it contains the live virus, if your going to take it get the injection it contains killed virus."

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Fact: Depending on the vaccine some have a killed virus, and some a weaked live virus.

Now pick on something important to argue over.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm not getting one either...

Will talk to my teacher wife about getting hers. Not sure, though. She's already had a few bouts of colds and flu-like sicknesses for a few months now. I don't know if her immune system would be able to fight the vaccine itself.

-J-

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I have spoken with several nurses that give out flu shots. They have all said they will not be taking the H1N1 flu shot until it has been tested more.

As of last week I was told the FDA was still yet to approve it.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    Ive read enough credible accounts on the h1n1 vaccine having the same risks as the seasonal vaccine, so I dont see it being a problem. Been getting the seasonal one for 10+ years and its worked, all but 1 season. Knowing how slow the FDA operates, the h1n1 vaccine might not be approved until next spring, and we all know their impeccable track record.:rolleyes: How will you all feel about people that didnt get the vaccine, and decide to hack all over you in public places, cook your food in restaurants, or show up at work trying to avoid taking a day off?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Ive read enough credible accounts on the h1n1 vaccine having the same risks as the seasonal vaccine, so I dont see it being a problem. Been getting the seasonal one for 10+ years and its worked, all but 1 season. Knowing how slow the FDA operates, the h1n1 vaccine might not be approved until next spring, and we all know their impeccable track record.:rolleyes: How will you all feel about people that didnt get the vaccine, and decide to hack all over you in public places, cook your food in restaurants, or show up at work trying to avoid taking a day off?

Going out in public period is taking a risk of getting sick. Life is about risks and forcing your will upon others to reduce these types of risks is not the correct route.

Top Bottom