• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I haven't gotten a flu shot over a decade, probably only when I was in school and I graduated in '98. I can't remember the last time I had the flu, or was even sick for that matter. Maybe my body is sickness resistant or the glass of bourbon a night is keeping me clean. Either way I'm going to continue not getting the shot, and also continue drinking bourbon. My g/f on the other hand gets sick often, not sure what her thoughts are on the shot.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    A wise man once told me "No self respecting germ is going to try to get into my body. It would be a smoking drunk when it gets through with all the nicotine and alchohol in my blood." And that man never gets sick.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Here is a thought (tin-foil hat at that.....)

Anthrax is a naturally occuring bacteria that when put into an aerosol or otherwise inhaleable form - is considered weaponized.

Could the same not be said for the H1N1 vaccine - in a nasal spray form? Also, if those that refuse the shot and the nose candy - could they not be rounded up into "camps", and detained, then either forcibly or unknowingly be given the vaccine? If it is that easy to make it into a mist - why could it not just be flown over a city and dispursed with a crop-duster?

Hope I lit a fire here......:whistle::popcorn:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Here is a thought (tin-foil hat at that.....)

Anthrax is a naturally occuring bacteria that when put into an aerosol or otherwise inhaleable form - is considered weaponized.

Could the same not be said for the H1N1 vaccine - in a nasal spray form? Also, if those that refuse the shot and the nose candy - could they not be rounded up into "camps", and detained, then either forcibly or unknowingly be given the vaccine? If it is that easy to make it into a mist - why could it not just be flown over a city and dispursed with a crop-duster?

Hope I lit a fire here......:whistle::popcorn:
    Sure, but why would you want to "weaponize" the flu. Some people it will not affect at all and the majority will just suffer at the toilet for a few days. Only a very few will die and most of those will most likely have pnemonia already to be killed by it. Really, this is the FLU. More people die every day from the plain old vanilla flu than this BS.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw]YouTube - Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids[/ame]

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I just Googled Dr Holtorf, the guy in the Fox news report. He's a snake oil salesman. From his website, the guy could be a poster child for QuackWatch.

I have seen CDC methodology in my own field (perinatal), and have been impressed with their scientific rigor. In my experience they provide sound, unbiased, and effective information for clinicians and patients.

I guess everyone is going to have to make up their own minds on this, but personally I find the CDC much more credible than the Dr Holtorfs of this world.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXUC72ZwWC8&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - DEADLY VACCINE EXPOSED UPDATE NWO U N BAXTER LABS ATTEMPTED GENOCIDE[/ame]

Top Bottom