• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Yes. It is illegal. If you want to address that, go after the legislature, not the cops.

Congratulations on finding the moxie to answer the simplest of questions. Are you interested in a discussion? Personally, I want to go watch the debate but would stick around if you have a question.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    If your answers are no then why should mine be yes? Because I'm a cop? You're a firearms owner are you not? Why shouldn't you share the blame with lunatics who do bad things with firearms? Oh, that's right...we get all pissy when the Anti's use that tactic but it's all well and good when it your turn.

I am not represented by a union. I am not part of a brotherhood. I don't put stickers or plates on my car that contain a line. I don't dial for dollars. I don't work for the justice/legal system. I do not directly benefit from other firearms owner's actions via grants, court rulings, taxes, etc. I could go on, but I think the audience understands the difference.

Are they your brothers?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I am not represented by a union. I am not part of a brotherhood. I don't put stickers or plates on my car that contain a line. I don't dial for dollars. I don't work for the justice/legal system. I do not directly benefit from other firearms owner's actions via grants, court rulings, taxes, etc. I could go on, but I think the audience understands the difference.

WTF does that have to do with anything we're talking about? If the moron who shot Senator Giffords was a member of the UAW would all members of the UAW be guilty as well?

Please explain how I directly benefit from any of those things you brought up? I'm not a member of a union and I have no sticker or license plates on my vehicle which would indicate what I do for a living. I haven't telemarketed since I was in high school (Lincoln Tech paid pretty well back then).

Swing and a miss. You can type until your fingers go numb and you will never justify holding me responsible for the actions of other officers.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    WTF does that have to do with anything we're talking about? If the moron who shot Senator Giffords was a member of the UAW would all members of the UAW be guilty as well?

Please explain how I directly benefit from any of those things you brought up? I'm not a member of a union and I have no sticker or license plates on my vehicle which would indicate what I do for a living. I haven't telemarketed since I was in high school (Lincoln Tech paid pretty well back then).

Is the man who burnt the girl with a grenade your brother?

James Earl Ray is not my brother.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Congratulations on finding the moxie to answer the simplest of questions. Are you interested in a discussion? Personally, I want to go watch the debate but would stick around if you have a question.
    You seriously need a class in understanding basic virtues. I am not interested in a discussion, because you clearly aren't either. That or your view of the world is really THAT clouded.

No knocks should be used as sparingly as possible. That does not even come close to meaning they're useless. If someone is breaking a law, has a violent history, or the propensity towards violence to avoid getting locked up, then the no knock is warranted. Don't go after the approach, go after the process. Some places are great, as stated, and some clearly lack proper protocol. Again, you're sensationalizing a SMALL percentage of all of these situations. Typical of your type though.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You seriously need a class in understanding basic virtues. I am not interested in a discussion, because you clearly aren't either. That or your view of the world is really THAT clouded.

No knocks should be used as sparingly as possible. That does not even come close to meaning they're useless. If someone is breaking a law, has a violent history, or the propensity towards violence to avoid getting locked up, then the no knock is warranted. Don't go after the approach, go after the process. Some places are great, as stated, and some clearly lack proper protocol. Again, you're sensationalizing a SMALL percentage of all of these situations. Typical of your type though.

When does the SMALL become the large?

Basic virtues? Please, go on. I am not understanding your use of the word virtue.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Phyo, I love you do death buddy for being wiling to take part in these discussions all by your self. One thing you keep forgetting is that you personally have the ability to destroy my life in about 15 minutes with bad info from the investigators who told you I had a meth lab in my house. Information does not have to be correct for the SWAT team to do their job they are charged with.

Happened just down the street here in Evansville when they raided an old lady and her granddaughter, Police Chief said repeatedly they would not do anything differently. I think that is where most of us are coming from.

Personally how will you feel if you raid my house, find out who I am after I tried to defend myself, and when the smoke clears some dip**** gave you the wrong name, address, etc..

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When does the SMALL become the large?

This is a very critical question. Whenever some weasel in the .gov wants to separate us from some of our rights, we hear the tired spiel about 'if it only saves one child...'. Where do we draw the line about how much collateral damage is acceptable?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Top Bottom