• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just heard something that sounds like BS.

My 17 year old stepdaughter came home with a story from a guy who claimed to be on a local SWAT team in the general Indy metro area.

This purported SWAT guy is about 23 or so, and claimed he was ordered to take a guy out who had "gone berserk" with friends at his home.
    Said he didn't want to kill the guy, so he shot him in the leg, and was then ordered to kill him.
    Says it really messed him up having to do it.

Went on to say that as a SWAT member, if he's ordered to kill somebody and refuses for any reason, it's a 10 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE!

Further, that he'a also one of the people who would help round people up to put them in FEMA camps, and he would simply follow orders if they tell him to do it.

When I heard this, my first impression was that this guy sounds like a flake or a fake.

TELL ME real SWAT people, is this BS?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    images

Not a SWAT guy, but work with them fairly often. Yeah, that's complete and total BS.

He was probably a drummer boy in 'Nam, too.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Come on Ed, your smarter than that!
    none of my business, but I'd make sure MY 17 year old daughter stayed FAR FAR away from ANY 23 year old, but especially this loser!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    not saying its impossible, but if you figure that one must be 21 in this state to be a LEO, then this clown would be fully trained and proficient in both normal policework and secret squirrel tactical policework within two measly years. not likely, never-mind the ridiculousness of the rest of that story.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    none of my business, but I'd make sure MY 17 year old daughter stayed FAR FAR away from ANY 23 year old, but especially this loser!

:):
    No, I never believed this.
    But you know how teenagers can sometimes be.
    They don't want to believe some old geezer like me, when a stranger weaves such a tall tale.

So i said I'd put it to the test on this forum.

i said to my wife who was telling me about this, that the guy sounds like a flake and the 17 year old should stay away from him.

To add more, this guy at 23 says he also served in the military for 4 years overseas in combat before becoming s SWAT team member.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :):
    No, I never believed this.
    But you know how teenagers can sometimes be.
    They don't want to believe some old geezer like me, when a stranger weaves such a tall tale.

So i said I'd put it to the test on this forum.

i said to my wife who was telling me about this, that the guy sounds like a flake and the 17 year old should stay away from him.

To add more, this guy at 23 says he also served in the military for 4 years overseas in combat before becoming s SWAT team member.
    Well, let's see, he joined the military at 18, served 4 years, which would make him at least 22 went he was (obviously honorably) dicharged.

THEN: Applied, went through the various tests and checks to be accepted on SOME Police department in Indiana, went through whatever FTO program / time on the streets that department has or requires, THEN: Applied, was selected and accepted, trained, AND went out on 'some assignment' where he shot a guy in the leg and was then 'ordered' to kill the guy under 'penalty of a 10 year sentence' for 'refusing to murder the guy'.

ALL in the space of (approximately) one more year!

He must have plaques everywhere with his name on 'em! Chuck Norris, MOVE OVER! :lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Totally this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In his next story he was an operator in the Nam...........Just saying.

Top Bottom