• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    There's a new one in Columbus next to Skeleton Crew Tattoo on Washington Street. 9th and Washington I believe. Didn't catch the name of it.

I give it a -2

Went in there the other day to kill some time, some surplus field jackets of various countries of origin, mostly paintball stuff, VERY small shop, VERY small selection, no ammo, ammo cans, packs, nothing, really mainly a paintball shop. 3 guys in the back hovering around a laptop, not a single one even said hi to me the 10 minutes I was standing around looking at stuff.
    I don't know paintball at all, so no idea if the prices on that stuff were good or not...

FULLMAGAZINE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    MADISON COUNTY GUNS. Aexandria. Real polite, will dicker on all but "BRAND NEW" guns.

Alexandria, on St Rd 9, across from the park, three blocks south of railroad track. Part guns, part surplus militaria, good camping/survival selection but small. If you can't find it this week, come back next week and it will be there. Some bow-hunter things. "The More You Buy The More You Save." Several selections of weight and brands in most ammo. I shop there first, and usually buy. Pat

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Alexandria, on St Rd 9, across from the park, three blocks south of railroad track. Part guns, part surplus militaria, good camping/survival selection but small. If you can't find it this week, come back next week and it will be there. Some bow-hunter things. "The More You Buy The More You Save." Several selections of weight and brands in most ammo. I shop there first, and usually buy. Pat

Yup, its called Madison County Guns and surplus. Big white sign with red letters out front. Its right next to the big welding shop. And in fact it looks like he's going to add on sometime in the future.

I remember when he was at the old store uptown I think he had more of the military surplus stuff up there. Maybe its in back. He's a good guy and will work with you on prices and payments.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would update the OP, but, for some reason, I still don't have my ability to edit posts back yet. :dunno:

I'll see what I can do about that. :n00b:

Adamska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    La Porte Army Navy
    516 Lincolnway, La Porte, IN 46350
    (219) 369-2123‎

As far as I know La Porte Army Navy store has shut its doors I went there like 2 months ago and the owner was not there it was dark and looked like boxes inside infront of the door I knew the owner sence I was a kid and my dad knew him for many years havent seen him in 6 years or so. Maybe I am mistaken and went there at a bad time.

ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Is the one in LP still in business? I was there a while ago - and last time I went by...looked closed for bus???

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Brooke's Surplus in Broadripple is in fact DOA.

I was kinda excited when I spotted it a couple Monday's ago, didn't know it was there. Found time to stop by the next day, only to find the place pretty much barren. Guy working the place said that Friday was going to be their last day open. Sure enough, I drove by, they're done.

Did get a few 7.62 Design shirts for $10 each though.

Barbecue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Four Guns
    415 N Earl Ave
    Lafayette, IN
    765-588-6278

Not a surplus store but does have a dedicated preparedness section, including longterm food storage and water purification.

I visited the store this week after seeing this post and I was quite impressed. I'd advise people to check it out.

Top Bottom