• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Why do I keep feeling more threatened by the people "protecting" us from terrorists than by the terrorists themselves?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Why do I keep feeling more threatened by the people "protecting" us from terrorists than by the terrorists themselves?

I am participating in the exercise so I can be better prepared to respond to an actual incident and hopefully save lives. If that threatens you, feel free to do your own thing when it happens so I and my cohorts don't have to waste our time on you.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

I am participating in the exercise so I can be better prepared to respond to an actual incident and hopefully save lives. If that threatens you, feel free to do your own thing when it happens so I and my cohorts don't have to waste our time on you.

44f58c57.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel

I thank you for your individual and local attitude, and I hope your services for such never need to come into play, but I seriously don't expect them to. It's the collective structure of organizations that have been put into place, and their attitude which appears to put me in the potential terrorist column, rather than as a citizen to be protected, that leads me to think they're not protecting us from some external threat, so much as protecting "the man" from whomever he considers uncooperative. As well, with our southern border very meticulously unprotected, I would not be surprised at some deep doodoo should it come time for these "protectors" to be set on their mission. What's the color for tinfoil?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So far predictions call for a Charlie Foxtrot and a FUBAR situation. Speed up the video and add Benny Hill Show music, that would be awesome.

Top Bottom