• ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Hello all,

I just received a Suppertuck from Crossbreed. I intend to use it to carry my Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Does anyone with experience with carrying a compact 1911 in a supertuck have any suggestions they would like to share?

Any supertuck owners in general have any suggestions?

Specifically I am looking for input on position, cant and adjustment, but any general info would be appreciated as well.

Thanks all!:ingo:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Exellent selection. It really is about personal fit. Feel free to use any suggestions here as a starting point and then spend some time experimenting to get your best fit. I recommend that you play with all 16 cant variations to see which works best for you. I went from moderate printing to totally concealed. :yesway:

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have one and carry a full size M&P in it at about 5 o'clock or so. I'd highly recommend trying out all the can't settings. It took me a while to find a setting that worked and reduced printing to where I felt comfortable but it was worth the hassle.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yes- very easy. Each belt hook can be screwed into one of four holes on each side. It is worth your time to experiment with each combination until you find the best setup for your needs.

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    It's very easy to change the cant. I recently changed from 4:00-4:30 position with some cant to 3:00 straight drop with my Supertuck/G26 combo. The straight drop is more comfortable for me and it conceals better. Each person is different, though, and what works for me may not work for you. I also own a Minituck for a Kahr P380 and will be purchasing another Minituck after I get my new Kahr CM9 this weekend at the 1500.

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    Hello all,

I just received a Suppertuck from Crossbreed. I intend to use it to carry my Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Does anyone with experience with carrying a compact 1911 in a supertuck have any suggestions they would like to share?

Any supertuck owners in general have any suggestions?

Specifically I am looking for input on position, cant and adjustment, but any general info would be appreciated as well.

Thanks all!:ingo:

If you haven'g already, get one of their belts also--it makes all the difference in the world. It is a great combination.

Top Bottom