Subcompact 1911s Just don't work well....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Ever get even a response back yet? Besides, he sounds like someone that you would really get a long with. He think OC is bad as well (as he posted in another video, which is on another thread). Sounds like he just has tons of great advice. I couldn't watch his whole other video, hard to take someone serious when he says that people that OC stand out, while he is wearing firearm shirts, and a HUGE HUMMER with gun advertisements all over it. Nope, thats how you blend in, im sure. Since I know you are abit of an OC kinda guy, just thought Id give ya the heads up, in case, somehow, you manage to go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvOjO7XjMU
    Just in case you want to scream

Ha. Yep I have already seen that and no response yet. I'll probably try again next spring.

Oh and a BIT of an OC guy??? :laugh:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ever get even a response back yet? Besides, he sounds like someone that you would really get a long with. He think OC is bad as well (as he posted in another video, which is on another thread). Sounds like he just has tons of great advice. I couldn't watch his whole other video, hard to take someone serious when he says that people that OC stand out, while he is wearing firearm shirts, and a HUGE HUMMER with gun advertisements all over it. Nope, thats how you blend in, im sure. Since I know you are abit of an OC kinda guy, just thought Id give ya the heads up, in case, somehow, you manage to go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvOjO7XjMU
    Just in case you want to scream

Im sure they both look like huge "hummers" driving that Toyota FJ Crusier.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    If the 1911 isnt the best pistol platform ever why is almost every manufacture making a 1911 of some sort now days.

Because they sell well and anyone can make them? McDonald's sells well does that make them the best restaurant ever?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have no sub-compact 1911 pieces. Do not care for them just for the way they operate. Personal thing.
    Yup....I got a bunch of 1911's but I can not say they have all ran with out issue.
    Got a couple of plastic guns. They have experienced the occasional issue as well.

Top Bottom