• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    You guys almost have me wanting to attend.

If there is sweating or physical exertion involved, I'm reserving the right to wuss-out.

It's not a party without a rhino. Come join the fun. I'll bet mike has never done cqb gangnam style.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm really looking forward to our "pre tax day bash". Mike and I fought hard to get this class to happen and I hope to see many of you there!

And remember the "Dugout" does not take credit cards......I almost had to wash dishes there to pay for lunch.....

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I will edit the OP to reflect that the sale price on 0-5 is good until Feb. 9th. Randy and I put this in place because this class was originally listed before 2013 in MI, and therefore qualified for end of year pricing.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yes, if you sign up before Feb 9 (that date is right isn't it Mike?) then you get this class at the $400 price.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Just a reminder on 0-5 ft. Gunfighting. There is still a week or so to get in on the discounted pricing. Quite a few are taking advantage of it, sign ups are going well, but there is still room.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Don't hesitate to train with Mr. Harris or Mr. Swisher. Top-notch guys that bring a really unique and interesting perspective to the topic of gunfights. If you've ever wanted to give some new techniques a try to see if they work for you, these SI courses will give you that opportunity.

Top Bottom