Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

huntsville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Thing is, were any of these crazy maniacs who went nutz and shot up a bunch of folks NRA members? I don't know but I strongly doubt they were.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sounds rather violent. He may be a candidate for increased psychiatric observation...we need to protect the public from people with such violent proclivities.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    this is an increasing trend. if Glenn Beck said something like this about libs they'd lynch him.

this isn't a matter of freedom of speech, he shouldn't be able to hide behind the 1A for this one. clear cut threats, and the damn paper published it. WTF.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    That’s when I figured I should write a column about it. During my 50-year career, every time some demented soul would take a semiautomatic gun and clean out a post office, a school or a picnic, I’d get up on my soap box and let loose with a withering diatribe about guns, the National Rifle Association and weak-kneed politicians. Did it about 75 times, give or take.
    How about taking the perpetrator to task, Mr. Kaul? Apparently the heart attack has affected your cognitive powers?

About 75 times? And you never figured out that NRA members weren't the gunmen in any of the events?

Someone has an unhealthy obsession with the NRA, and doesn't seem to care too much about crime. Oh well...

I’m glad I retired five months ago.
    Think of it: I was spared writing about the presidential election...I missed it.

But the good news is your readers were spared reading your monotonous drivel. Until you decided to make it 76 times banging your head against reality.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    they say - doing something a hundred times the same way and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

nah

its the definition of a moron.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I could be wrong, but I believe threatening to assault members of Congress is a federal crime.

Not While Holder is in Charge. If the author were a person who was a proponant of Gun Rights and referenced harming those in the Democratic leadership, You would be reading about his being arrested shortly after the first posting or printing of the article. Not so, if he is a Hater from the Left.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I could be wrong, but I believe threatening to assault members of Congress is a federal crime.

Who knows but people shouldn't act like one side has a monopoly on the crazy. Uncle KiddyFiddlerChronicWomanizingPoacher has made threats of making certain people in the government suck his machine guns and he hasn't been locked up yet. I find it funny many here worship him but think anyone that doesn't like guns that says the same type of things are automatically crazy.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Uncle Ted is a little crazy, no doubt, but he never said he wanted to drag the mayor of Chicago behind a Chevy. Saying you want to harm people simply because of their stance on an issue is completely different. And blaming people who have no control over anything that happened with these shootings is just plain stupid.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Cold dead fingers? The stupid SOB is welcome to come and try it!

The only thing this leftist dolt has right is that he apparently does understand the difference between a right and a privilege. Beyond that, he has proven that he is in fact a domestic enemy of liberty and the Constitution.

We’ll ‘pry guns from cold, dead fingers’

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    How the **** does he propose to pry them from our cold dead hands? Does no one else perceive this as a threat on our lives?

****ing ignoramus.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How the **** does he propose to pry them from our cold dead hands? Does no one else perceive this as a threat on our lives?

****ing ignoramus.

I see it as a crack in the wall and a revelation of what the leftists really have in mind (as if anyone can't see that disarmament is not an end in itself but rather the setup for the kill). I would also remind everyone that so far as these people are concerned, the world is overpopulated and we likely are at the top of the list of persons surplus to the earth's needs in their reckoning.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Here is an article that makes a great summary of the end-game we find ourselves for 2013.

Works and Days » 2013: Welcome to Very, Very Scary Times

The article in the OP is really just a clue of the future the left imagines for us all. What is frightening, and very telling, is that they are far enough along that there is no reason for them to veil their words when describing their wishes.

Fasten your seat belt. This is going to be a bumpy ride.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    I don't want this to come off wrong. My house is where my children live. Any threat(use your own judgement) that comes to do harm to them, myself, and anyone for that matter... will be dealt with properly. That does not mean guns or death, it means the end product will fit the threat:patriot:As far as Mr. Donald, he sounds like a weak blow hard who I invite to my house to go shoot. To show him that guns are not the enemy, but the trash he writes is.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This guy must be a Tea Party member as they are the violent ones. There is no way he is from the pot smoking, Berkenstock wearing, make love not war left.

Second: “Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. … Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that ‘prying the guns from their cold, dead hands’ thing works for me.”

Third: “Then I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control.”

Top Bottom