• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This is not a new concept. As I understand it, it's sort of a play on Cloward and Piven...Overwelm the system in an attempt to collapse it.

Liberals weren't stupid but i bet they never thought their ideas might be used against them. :laugh:

This concept is nothing new. "If you wish to destroy a law, vigerously enforce it." Some of our founders mentioned this. The Marxists stole the idea.
    This concept is clearly laid out in Saul Alinskiy's RULES FOR RADICALS book, the book that has become the doctrine of the Obama administration.

If you really want to stop the progressives then you need to understand their playbook and read their plans . . . then use those plans against them.

That is exactly what is being proposed in this thread. Choke Cuomo and the anti-gunners with their own laws.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    This concept is nothing new. "If you wish to destroy a law, vigerously enforce it." Some of our founders mentioned this. The Marxists stole the idea.
    Ok, well, this is a law that needs to be vigorously enforced. I've thought of a way for us as fellow citizens can help those in New York. Start registering so called "assault weapons" with the state of New York. I'm not asking anyone to stand on a bridge in Concord. I'm asking folks to find the form, print out one, ten, one hundred of them and register away. Anyone find the form yet? I can't seem to find it.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Ok. Say I live in NY. I buy a box of 50 9mm. I assume they know I now have 50 rounds of 9mm in my possession. Then I go to the range. How do they know if I fire 25 or 26? Do I have to keep my spent brass?

That said, I think the OP had a great idea. Maybe they'll learn that they have to be careful what they wish for...

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    At this point the only option is nullification or rebellion. As people are accustomed to the pleasures of modern society, far more agresious acts will be needed before rebellion. So nullification is the route. Implementation of this will very. But several approaches are needed. Over burdening the system is one. (worked in Canada who no longer has Lon gun registration) mark larue did America a solid by refusing to do service or sales to new ban states. I hope he rolls this over to states with bans prior to sandy hook, and other follow suit. The only hope to win at this point is to stop defending and attack. We need to push guys like Justin amash and Ted Cruz to repeal the nfa acts. We need police departments to lose support of there firearms, and other gear until these bans are over. While they didn't write the legislation, they give it merit by enforcing it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok Collins, I did a little research and there is the equivalent of INGO in NY. It is nyfirearms.com. Go take a look, it will be like watching you grandmother die. Their representation failed the citizens of NY when they passed the SAFE act. Only the liberal courts can stand in the way of the law being implemented. The citizens of NY are screwed. What do you propose?

You are correct but they wrote the liberal check and now it is being cashed in. Their political actions and beliefs have landed them in this mess.
    What can we do for them when we are trying to win our own fights here.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Not original

The lose-a-round-a-day idea is already being kicked around in NY. I was informed of it last week by a supporter of the movement who happens to be ...........wait..........hold your breath............attention cop bashers......... a NYPD Sgt.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Ok Collins, I did a little research and there is the equivalent of INGO in NY. It is nyfirearms.com. Go take a look, it will be like watching you grandmother die. Their representation failed the citizens of NY when they passed the SAFE act. Only the liberal courts can stand in the way of the law being implemented. The citizens of NY are screwed. What do you propose?

Move out of NY... that's what I propose. If the citizens want to do something about it then they can. They chose to elect their officials. The police officers who are there to help people with actual problems are simply trying to do their job. Doing something like you're suggesting, while it may get the point across, isn't the best way to help in my opinion. Some of those officers don't agree with the laws passed, but they have mouths to feed and heads to shelter.

Do I support these idiotic laws that NY has passed? Hell no. However I feel the citizens money that's used to pay the police force could be used better than to look around for fake .22lr rounds that are reported missing.

Are you really so perfect that you've never lost a few rounds ? Can you heal the sick and walk on water also ?

Whaddya mean we shouldn't tie up the police ? The police are the enforcement arm for these asshats and their idiotic laws , so yes they are in the same boat .

I see it as fighting fire with fire .

I never said I've never lost a round or even implied it. The way the media is going to portray such an event is that there are "millions of rounds unaccounted for" and "criminals armed everywhere because of it"...

To fight fire with fire, you have to actually fire. If the citizens of NY want change, they simply have to go through the steps to get all of their officials out of office and elect new ones.

Don't tie up police for false bullcrap when actual crimes take place that could use them.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I heard back from some folks in NY. The form isn't out yet. It may be a couple of weeks. Who is in for helping our brothers in NY?

I grew up in Western NY. I contacted S.C.O.P.E. to see if they'd accept membership from citizens of other states. Their respone? "Yes! We need all the help we can get"

Top Bottom