• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Maybe Denny could stop by and get this thread closed. It's pretty well rounded out now, and can go down on the annals of INGO history before it becomes complete drivel.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Since after all this time we finally have Sneezes name. Id love to see a picture and arrest history of the imposing gent. It must be out there on one of the mugshot sites.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    1jrn8k.jpg

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Since after all this time we finally have Sneezes name. Id love to see a picture and arrest history of the imposing gent. It must be out there on one of the mugshot sites.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

741874-1.jpg

The only thing that makes me doubtful that this is the same one is that the DOB listed wouldn't put him anywhere near 50 years old, but his size (6'5") leads me to believe that he's probably the right one, and that his listed DOB is incorrect.
    The link: Steven Michael Smith | Allen County Indiana Warrant | Indiana's Most Wanted | TheMostWanted.net | Free Warrant Checks

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ask, and ye shall receive.

741874-1.jpg

The only thing that makes me doubtful that this is the same one is that the DOB listed wouldn't put him anywhere near 50 years old, but his size (6'5") leads me to believe that he's probably the right one, and that his listed DOB is incorrect.
    The link: Steven Michael Smith | Allen County Indiana Warrant | Indiana's Most Wanted | TheMostWanted.net | Free Warrant Checks
    He looks like a good boy. I'm sure he'll turn his life around this time.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    6'5" 185 isn't very imposing. That's like a very tall string bean.

When I was looking through cases, it seemed like there were at least a few fellas with the same name who had significant legal troubles.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    6'5" 185 isn't very imposing. That's like a very tall string bean.

When I was looking through cases, it seemed like there were at least a few fellas with the same name who had significant legal troubles.

Yes, not all that burly, but this is also an old photo, so he could have bulked up a bit since then, probably well over 200lbs by now, and certainly not small at that size.
    More than just a few with this name, though.
    I must have run across four or five dozen Steven Smiths from all over the country, and about a half dozen Steven M. Smiths.
    It sure would make it easier if sneeze's real name were something like Constantine Gonzornenplatt.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    hAHAHAHAHA My "new neighbor" had the ISP swat team and the FBI visit him last week! I enjoyed watching him go down!
    So this bust in Aug of 14 never made the news, but he was released and back at the trade to get busted again in Feb of 15? OP just how old is your Sneeze? This is one story that is seemingly far more confusing than it needs to be. Every time the OP posts the story becomes more perplexing and unlikely

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    If OP was frightened (and he was) this was his perception of "Sneeze"

According to the OP they knew each other over a long period of time. It would be hard for me to confuse a guy I knew who is 6'5 185 to be 6'7 300. All we have from the OP is a lot of confusing and conflicting posts. It wouldn't seem to me to be too difficult for the OP to give a relevant link that would clear things up since his own narratives only seem to lead to more questions

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    According to the OP they knew each other over a long period of time. It would be hard for me to confuse a guy I knew who is 6'5 185 to be 6'7 300. All we have from the OP is a lot of confusing and conflicting posts. It wouldn't seem to me to be too difficult for the OP to give a relevant link that would clear things up since his own narratives only seem to lead to more questions

Of course there was more to this in the way back time when they all hung out together.

Top Bottom