• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I love mine, it's accurate and thin. Much thinner than a G26. I was having some problems with the RWS ammo but I think it's because they use super hard primers and striker pistols don't like hard stuff any other ammo is fine. In my Tagua holster the noisy end sits just at the top of my pocket, so It's my first choice if I'm concealing and don't have to be dressed up nice.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I'm considering one for my wife. She liked the full size SR9 at a training class she went to and thinks the SR9c may be perfect. Still looking for one locally to handle though.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I really like the sr9c. They feel great in my hand and I finally got a chance to shoot one the other day and was very impressed. Thanks again trnsplntfrmohio:ingo:. I would be very interested in owning one myself. Great gun.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    I've got about 400 rounds through mine. No problems - two FTF. I don't think it's the gun's fault. I put the pinky grip on the 10-round magazine and the gun handles and shoots like a bigger gun. Accuracy is probably better than me. Yes, the trigger was redesigned and is not the same as the bigger brother SR9. It's soooo much better than the SR9. It also conceals very nicely. I predict you'll REALLY like the SR9c

Top Bottom