• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • salemons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NorthWest Indiana
    I understand there is a Sportsmans Warehouse in Lafeyette, IN. I will be in Lafeyette this weekend and might like to visit there. Does anyone know about this place? Where is it and is it worth going to?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Definitely worth going!!! Their prices are GREAT, especially on magazines and reloading supplies. For selling only new firearms, their firearms prices aren't bad, either. They have quite a large selection, too.

The store is at the intersection of Creasey Ln. and SR 26. It's in a relatively new shopping center... It's due west across Creasey from Sam's Club. There's a Starbucks on the same side of the road as SW, too.

Have fun!

-J-

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    So far, this is where I've purchased my handguns. Good people, very willing to help you. When you get off I-65 at exit 172, head west about a mile and a half and turn left at the 4th or 5th light. (If you pass Caterpiller on the left or Lowes on the right, you've gone too far)
    After your left turn, turn right at the first light and you'll be in the parking lot. Look slightly to your left after you pass the Sonic drive in and you'll see it.

If you can't tell... I go there quite often. ;):thumbsup::):

Blessings,
    B

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    Worth going.

Wall of firearms to the left. Bows straight back. Clothing/foot wear to the right, fishing behind that. Camping up front leftt. Knives, optics (less Scopes) and electronics middle of store. Don't forget to go up to the balcony and see the tents and canoes.

Drove by yesterday, hard not to go in. Once inside hard not to buy something.

Sportsman's Warehouse - America's Premier Outfitter TM

Last edited:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I stop by a few weeks ago on my way back home. Only had time to look around for 1/2 hr. First impressions: What I wish Grander MT. was here in Indy.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The Rhino said it best. Sportsmans Warehouse is what Gander Mountain should grow up to be. Well worth the trip from wherever.

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    I've been there several times as I go to school....

Pricing on the guns was a great deal higher than the place I get stuff from back home, but I did pickup my CQC holster and some ammo there. Great place to shop beyond the actual guns. The lady behind the counter really did know much about the pistol I was looking at either.

Top Bottom