SPIKES and RUGER firearms inbound... now taking deposits!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just got a reply from my Spikes rep; she says that having stripped receivers and complete guns on the same order is causing the delay, and she has requested an ETA from higher up the chain... stay tuned.

Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Ive heard nothing but good, but really starting to wonder about Spikes customer service if it takes this long to hear back about a simple order tracking question. Getting very anxious

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Ive heard nothing but good, but really starting to wonder about Spikes customer service if it takes this long to hear back about a simple order tracking question. Getting very anxious

At the rate this is going, buy her something nice; you'll have plenty of time to save back up for the gun... :xmad:

OR, buy her something nice, and that will ENSURE the guns come in the very next day... :):

Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    OR, buy her something nice, and that will ENSURE the guns come in the very next day... :):

lol, would be my luck. Right now its more of the truck is sitting idle and useless in need of tires that we cant afford at the moment. She actually got on my butt again last night about the rifle money and that it better be worth it. Hopefully she smiles when she shoots it lol.

Any word of when they are expected? Is it the rifles or the lowers holding everything up? Initial estimate was 4-6 weeks....11 weeks ago today. I know its not your fault and I hope you dont think im getting upset with you guys. I knew id be waiting, but its almost 6 weeks past the late estimate. Id think they should at least ship what theyve got, even if its at a cost to them. With how much money they are making, im sure eating a shipping cost wouldnt hurt too much.

jpittman

Plinker
    Jan 25, 2012
    South side Indy
    Update

Just got a reply from my Spikes rep; she says that having stripped receivers and complete guns on the same order is causing the delay, and she has requested an ETA from higher up the chain... stay tuned.

Did you ever hear back on an ETA or status with the order? We are now past 14 weeks since the initial post. Trying to decide if I should explore other options or wait. Just curious as to what is causing the delay... the receivers or complete guns? If they split the order what would be the additional shipping charge? Thanks in advance for any info.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    SPIKES RIFLES and LOWERS HAVE SHIPPED! :rockwoot:

They are due to arrive on Tuesday 5/1; we will contact those who have deposits as soon as they have been checked in. We appreciate the patience you all have shown in waiting on these to arrive.

pipman

Plinker
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Are all the stripped lowers spoken for? I'm thinking either a zombie or punisher would be nice for my next build.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    UPDATE - Spikes ST-M4LE carbines and M4LE w/ BAR Rail are here, but the mid-length carbines and stripped lowers are still on back-order. :xmad:

I will continue to update this thread as events warrant.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    What a tease:laugh:

TELL me about it, dude.

And to make matters worse, I didn't even get all of the stuff I was supposed to get in THIS shipment!

You have NO idea how PO'ed I am right about now. :wallbash:

BUT, both mid-length carbines are once again available to be reserved, as the guys who had deposits on those opted to go with other rifles.

Last edited:

BravoMike

Expert
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Sounds like Spikes has some work to do for customer support!

The good news is that my AR was one that was in and is happily in my hands! :rockwoot:

Thank you Bradis! You guys have a well run gun store with kind and knowledgeable sales people.

Top Bottom