SPIKES and RUGER firearms inbound... now taking deposits!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    shooter521, sent ya a pm a few days ago. Need a response to that as soon as ya get a chance if you could. Thanks!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Do you have any Zombie Lowers still available? I can pay in full over the phone or swing by the shop tomorrow (Friday) afternoon to reserve one.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    shooter521, sent ya a pm a few days ago. Need a response to that as soon as ya get a chance if you could. Thanks!

Have not received a PM from you, sir.

Do you have any Zombie Lowers still available? I can pay in full over the phone or swing by the shop tomorrow (Friday) afternoon to reserve one.

You can still reserve a Zombie lower (they have not arrived yet) by stopping by the shop and putting down a deposit. I will be getting with my Spikes rep next week for an updated ETA.

Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Hmm, its in the sent folder. Would explain why ya didnt respond though lol. Oh well, re sent it. Let me know if ya dont get it again

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    Any update on the punisher lowers? I am trying to be patient, just tell me no and I will go back to waiting :)

boozoo

Expert
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Got any more 10/22 Tacticals in? Would save me the trouble of threading the barrel AND fixing this stupid 597. LOL

Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    lol. Its getting hard to explain to the wife why I have almost $900 set aside but cant spend it on anything, like to buy tires for the truck. Really gonna be tricky since today is her birthday

Top Bottom