SPIKES and RUGER firearms inbound... now taking deposits!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hey, guys!

We have some hard-to-get product on the way from Spikes Tactical and Ruger that folks might be interested in.

From Spikes:

• ST-15 M4 LE carbines - $879.95 x3

• ST-15 Mid LE carbines - $889.95 x2

[STRIKE]• ST-15 M4 LE w/ 9" BAR rail - $939.95 x1[/STRIKE] SOLD OUT

• Zombie (x4) Calico Jack (x3) and Punisher (x3) stripped lowers - $119.95

Estimated delivery time is 4-6 weeks

From Ruger:

• SR-22 Pistols x 10 - $319.95

These are due in w/e 1/21

If you would like to reserve one of these firearms, just come by the shop and put down a deposit of at least 10%. These are sure to go quickly, so don't delay!

COME SEE US! :ingo:

Last edited:

pipman

Plinker
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Are there any Spikes stripped lowers still available to make a deposit on, if so how much a deposit is required?

pipman

Plinker
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Well nevermind, Dave talked me into a Surplus Ammo lower ya'll had in stock. I will be back shortly for an upper tho. Once again thanks to Dave and everyone at Bradis for great customer service!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

Taking deposits??!!

:dunno:

Yes. Spikes rifles and non-standard lowers are notoriously hard to get. We have some on order, so we are giving INGOers a chance to put money down to reserve one in advance. Anything not pre-sold will be put out for sale one the shipment arrives.

The SR22 pistols are in-stock now, so pre-orders are no longer needed.

Does that answer your question?

Chondro788

Marksman
    Jan 5, 2010
    SE Indianapolis
    Just so other people know, I had a buddy go by yesterday to put some money on a spikes midlength, and he was told they are both already spoken for. Not sure about the other guns or lowers, but the mid length rifles are done. Damn I was hoping to score one!!

Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Just so other people know, I had a buddy go by yesterday to put some money on a spikes midlength, and he was told they are both already spoken for. Not sure about the other guns or lowers, but the mid length rifles are done. Damn I was hoping to score one!!

Hope one of them is mine. I never really got a confirmation. Being that Im 2 hours away, I couldnt just drop in after work and put down a deposit lol. But I mailed in a deposit, sent a few PMs, and made a call. Never really got a "yes, one of them is reserved for you" though.

Fingers crossed!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sorry for any confusion that may have come about while I've been away. I'll be back in the shop tomorrow (Friday) and will get the Spikes pre-orders straightened out. If I have to order additional rifles to accommodate the deposits that have been received, I will.

Dick

Marksman
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    The guy I talked to mentioned you were away. He had said he couldnt find the info about what was being held for who. Its all good, just let me know. Getting anxious already lol, this wait is gonna kill me! But from what Ive seen/read, should be worth it

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Update:

Both Middy carbines are spoken for; I have deposits from Richard S. and John P.

OP has been updated to reflect quantities of other items still available for pre-order.

Last edited:

pipman

Plinker
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Soooo.....All these Rugers coming in, are there any of the new American Rifles included in that? If not can you guys order them, if so how long and how much would it set me back?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Soooo.....All these Rugers coming in, are there any of the new American Rifles included in that? If not can you guys order them, if so how long and how much would it set me back?

The American Rifles are not shipping yet, AFAIK. They should be around $359.95, and we will be getting a few in once they become available.

pipman

Plinker
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Thanks Shooter, keep me in mind when you start getting them in. Also don't forget me when you get the ASAPs come in.:D

Top Bottom