• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

If I had gotten the ticket and I was actually doing what I got the ticket for, I would pay it without question even though I have other ways I could get out of the ticket. It's just the right thing to do IMO.

Ya.... ya'll write a lot of ticket to each other?

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I used the deferral program on the only speeding ticket I received back in July '02. It was in Gibson County for doing 75 in a 55. I paid $1 more than the ticket and 3 months later it was gone.

EvoVIIIMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I found out why the he did not put the speed on my ticket. I called the traffic court and they said he put down 62 in a 45. He told me he had me at 61 in a 45. Even though its just 1 mph it burns me up. :xmad: I guess if they put n/a on my ticket under vehicle speed they can write whatever they want.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :+1: For every one, See we can play well together! If you are going to speed keep it down to 5mph over the limit, I don't know to many cops that will stop you for 5 over, unless they want to take a closer look, but if you go over 15 mph above the limit it is almost guaranteed that you will get a ticket.

Top Bottom