• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    See tailing a car, the car going the highest speed. Well for one you are staying with the flow of traffic, and two it's better fuel economy. If you just now noticed off duty Leo's speeding, sorry but maybe you need to see an eye doctor. :dunno:

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    I witnessed a county cop (unfortunately the car was traveling too fast and erratically for me to catch WHICH county) on 465 who enraged me to the point where I tried to call his unit # in...again...couldnt tell which county, so just the # of the car did me no good.

Afternoon traffic was cruising at around 70, nobody tailgating, no brake lights, just flowing real nicely. This a-hole (in civvies) runs up in the fast lane doing about 90 and proceeds to tailgate (within 18 inches of the bumper) cars until they hastily lane change into the middle lane causing traffic problems. As soon as one car gets over he hauls ass up to the next car in the left lane and rides their bumper. He was the one causing traffic to snarl up, and it was so un-necessary. If he has a legitimate rush, turn on the rollers and give people a heads up. Man it still pisses me off thinking about that prick.

Top Bottom