• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    There is a neat gun show coming up in Evansville December 16th thru 18th. I collect WW2 items and there's always cool stuff there. Just wanted to let you know. :ingo:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yep, this is the Armory show. FYI the local FNRA committee will be there Saturday and Sunday selling "12 guns of Christmas" raffle tickets. I will be there either Sun.pm or Sat. am

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Evansville Gun Show December 16 - 18

It's put on by Tri State Guns Shows and I think they're out of Seymour. It's at the National Guard Armory on Lloyd Expressway. I think it's the best show in the area. I like that they are open Friday afternoons to the public. Just my $.02.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I didn't really find too much last time I went to this show, but a buddy of mine got a decent deal on a Springfield Armory Loaded 1911 in stainless. It's worth a look around.

AMMO USER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Im from Evansville, and go to every show around here, and have for years.
    I think these shows have gone down hill. Same old people, same old guns,and same old high prices. I wish some of the old dealers, like Shooters Supply out of LUV. KY would come back. The only way to get a deal at one of these shows is from a person walking in, before one of the dealers catch them.
    If your looking for Military stuf go to Baileys Collections of History.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Evansville Show

I quit going to the 4H show as it's become nothing but a flea market with few gun sellers. I still think the Armory show is heads above the 4H show. There are some dealers there that seem to always have new WW2 stuff for sale. I go to buy collectible guns that Wal Mart doesn't sell. :ingo:

Top Bottom