Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    "It's going to be neck 'n' neck between Jared and my self"

Win, lose, or draw... the stress of our little contest is great training, trying to keep up and compete with Max is quite the task!! Not to mention Mike and Bill on top of that!!

I think the saying "you can't miss fast enough to win" is going to ring true for me.

:dunno:
    It is hard when he has a dot.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Max when I get my 35 up and running, we will have a couple more divisions to test out, I know better than trying open or SS.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great match guys!!:rockwoot:
    Range is looking good.
    Threw a couple mikes today but overall my match went well. I think Coach still got me even though he was shooting minor, Im still moving slow but seeing the sight alot better.
    Really appriciate 2 of the triplets running the squad..:D

Riverman did most of it...It was a good time. I'm glad I had some production 147 in the vehicle or I was going to call it a day. Thanks to everyone for offering me ammo. Barn, Rhino, Doug.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Jared,

What gun were you shooting today? I was in your squad.

Matt

I shot a Glock 34 today, my normal production gun. I bought a Glock 35 that I am planning to shoot some Limited 10 / Limited with, but it is bone stock and needs some work. I think we are on the same squad for the SS / Prod match too.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    I shot a Glock 34 today, my normal production gun. I bought a Glock 35 that I am planning to shoot some Limited 10 / Limited with, but it is bone stock and needs some work. I think we are on the same squad for the SS / Prod match too.

Ok, I thought you were then someone handed you a 40 cal. round and I guess I got confused. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a 34 or stick with my 17.

Yeah, looking forward to the SS/Prod/Rev match!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Riverman did most of it...It was a good time. I'm glad I had some production 147 in the vehicle or I was going to call it a day. Thanks to everyone for offering me ammo. Barn, Rhino, Doug.

It's really easy with a good squad and the temps were below 85

I am not shooting anymore classifiers this year , but I think its too late.

Had some brain and gun issues but it was a good day shooting

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana

You need to get the 35 tricked out so we can shoot Limited and Limited 10. Get the Dawson Ice magwell and Dawson base pads for the 35, metal guide rod and work on the awfull trigger.:):

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    You need to get the 35 tricked out so we can shoot Limited and Limited 10. Get the Dawson Ice magwell and Dawson base pads for the 35, metal guide rod and work on the awfull trigger.:):
    Glock triggers are the easiest thing to smooth up shorten the travel up on

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was there.
    I made plans for each stage. I listened to Coach and amended my plans when he offered advice.
    I actually tried to execute those plans to the best of my ability.
    I'm still looking at the holes in the targets, which is a clue that 1) I'm not maintaining my focus on my front sight consistently and 2) I'm wasting even more time than I do with just my unavoidable nonsense.
    No one got hurt.

It was an a-okay day.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Well,
    I shoot a 74.8 percent classifier and then screw everything else up?I think I'm doing this wrong:xmad:

Great match with good people and challenging stages , what else could a guy ask for?

Thanks for the quick scores JT

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Top Bottom