• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Thanks for the offer Travis. I want to kick Jared's BUTT with the BLOCK. Of course a 30 year old against a 65 year old hardly sounds fair !!!:draw:

Man, I just might have to get in a little of that "P" word for this one! I'd say its more than fair, I'd take experience over youth anyday. Now all we have to do is get Jake and Aron online. :yesway:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Man, I just might have to get in a little of that "P" word for this one! I'd say its more than fair, I'd take experience over youth anyday. Now all we have to do is get Jake and Aron online. :yesway:

Going to be down at the range thursday afternoon meeting with the dozer guy,guess we could do a PRACTICE then.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I should be there, the rain scared me off last weekend. Last month at South Central was enough rain for my season haha. I'll be in Production as well, not that it matters since I've only been shooting USPSA for about a month

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

All depends on what happens Saturday, it is a 10 stage match and 5 hours away
    But I have been wanting to shoot some production

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    All depends on what happens Saturday, it is a 10 stage match and 5 hours away
    But I have been wanting to shoot some production

I was thinking Limited Minor with the Para to get a little trigger time on the gun I am going to shoot at the steel state match. This seems genius to me as I type it so I think I just answered the question. I will be shooting Limited minor.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was thinking Limited Minor with the Para to get a little trigger time on the gun I am going to shoot at the steel state match. This seems genius to me as I type it so I think I just answered the question. I will be shooting Limited minor.

That is about as smart as a Barry Martens stage plan:popcorn:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This not even in the same realm of stupid as one of his stage plans. A little practice with the gun I am plan to win a match with. What is stupid about that? Stupid is being and educator. I have done plenty of stupid things and this is not even close.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    I have thought about shooting some limited minor or limited 10 minor, guess I need to make up my mind.

Craigh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    G^2 and I may have recruited another hand to help setup. We do plan to get there around 8:30 or so, as we have other commitments Saturday afternoon. Hope to see everyone there.

Sunday will be fun.

Thanks,

Craig

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

I need to see the video to determine if this comment is valid:D
    you guys are way too hard on the elder Martens.

This not even in the same realm of stupid as one of his stage plans. A little practice with the gun I am plan to win a match with. What is stupid about that? Stupid is being and educator. I have done plenty of stupid things and this is not even close.

Top Bottom