• ...and so much more!
  • Craigh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    All.

The stages are set and tomorrow promises to be a fun match. There are a number of options on each stage and it will be fun watching multiple solutions.

Again, we need six RO's.

I hope everyone can make it.

Thanks,

Craig

pranavdc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Looks to be a great set of stages!!! Great work on the design and great crew that came to help with setup!! Travel safe and see you all in the morning!!

Cheers!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    April Fool's match for sure.

Match canceled after two stages due to lightening/unsafe conditions and of course, after an hour the sun came out.

We will re-shoot the same match next month. All shooters of this match will half price next month.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Sorry Guys and Gals about the bad weather conditions. Better safe than sorry. Thanks for all the help with the setup and tear down. Like JT said same match with all the tricks next month. Max

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Sorry Guys and Gals about the bad weather conditions. Better safe than sorry. Thanks for all the help with the setup and tear down. Like JT said same match with all the tricks next month. Max

Don't sweat it. What the weather let us shoot was tons of fun. Next month I won't shoot any mikes either. :( I promise. :) Really. :): I do!:rolleyes:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Yea it was a wash out today, washed my truck, washed my cloths, washed all my gear, unfortunately it was with me in it. I got home and my revolver was full of water:):. Still had a good time, I hope no one gets sick after playing in the cold rain for a couple of hours.
    One up side was wife and I drove around for a couple of hours and enjoyed the beautiful weather as it turned into a nice day. We stoped to eat and they put us in a corner all alone, I still was all wet and muddy and they tried to hide us.:D
    Got home and it was 80 degrees and not a drop of rain all day.

Thanks to all those who setup the match as it looked like a fun one. we will try it again next month.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    On the bright side, I learned that yet another new raincoat isn't really a raincoat even though the catalog called it a "rain slicker." It soaked through in about 20 minutes (and it's not some wonder fabric like Goretex). What they hell is the point??!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    On the bright side, I learned that yet another new raincoat isn't really a raincoat even though the catalog called it a "rain slicker." It soaked through in about 20 minutes (and it's not some wonder fabric like Goretex). What they hell is the point??!!

I had the same issue, I've been through some crummy weather in mine and it was soaked

Top Bottom