• ...and so much more!
  • EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    It's too windy!

wind like this makes me just leave my shopping cart in the space next to me. Not going to brave the wind and it's warm enough for their employees to do it.
    Or, better yet, ask one of the nice employees for help getting your goods to your vehicle and let them handle the cart return. That gives the employee a break and saves someone else's car from damage from a runaway cart.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Or, better yet, ask one of the nice employees for help getting your goods to your vehicle and let them handle the cart return. That gives the employee a break and saves someone else's car from damage from a runaway cart.

I'm sure we've met. Hi, I'm hoosierdoc. I like to post satire posts without purple. What are you into?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I must have been driving past some of your houses. I saw several houses with shingles standing on end, dodge multiple trash cans, a few trees, LOTS of branches and read about tons of overturned semis. The highlight of my day was when the power went out in Walmart and it was totally blacked out. Imagine what a power outage does to their cashiers....

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I cannon ball into most things in life. I forgot a word in my post too. Gotta stop rushing about. Time to lower the jib
    Cannonball!
    hqdefault.jpg

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I cannon ball into most things in life. I forgot a word in my post too. Gotta stop rushing about. Time to lower the jib
    No problem. I hate the written word at times. Emails at work are a dangerous thing too and always seem to create drama at my employ.
    (off thread: Hope to see you at an event sometime and get to know you! I saw the Nashville eat and greet topic being discussed on here for this year. I missed last year.)

Top Bottom