• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I saw a story on Fox last night about farmers in Texas on the Mex border being scared off their property because of actual threats by armed Mexican drug runners. If I had a relative or close friend who was at risk I would seriously consider joining them for a little security detail. Local law enforcement can't do their job and at the same time provide security for every individual who thinks he needs it. I wonder if some of the Texas farmers would be open to a little help from concerned citizens who would volunteer to "stand guard" so they can get a good night's sleep.:patriot:

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    I saw this too and it is ridiculous that Americans are being ran off their own land by illegals.

I still think we should sell hunting licenses at the border...anything that crosses the border anywhere but approved entrances is fair game. This would solve the problem in short order.

I want to do the same thing to the Somalian pirates...rent a cruise ship and sell licenses. Park it off the coast, turn the music and lights up and wait for targets.

Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    It is sad , If the farmers were to shoot an illegal While defending his property, He would be up **** Creek without a paddle, but law enforcement will do nothing to the illeagal drug runners...it's TOTAL B.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    FOX News, doing their best to get people fired up about the symptoms instead of the cause.

I understand what you are saying and.................hold on to your seat, even agree with you. However, sometimes you have to deal with the symptoms in oder to get enough breathing room to be able to deal with the root issue.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    It is sad , If the farmers were to shoot an illeagal While defending his property, He would be up SH*T Creek without a paddle, but law enforcement will do nothing to the illeagal drug runners...it's TOTAL B.S.

SAD but TRUE, if one illegal get shot, the demon-crats would want the home owners lynched:xmad: or put in jail for life. the home owners should be in fear of their life:twocents:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'm with JR on this one

Much as I'd like to go help, reality and the well being of my family interfere with my wishes. Now if somebody has the mega-millions numbers for this week for me this week I'd be down there with some fancy night vision, FLIR, a new .50 and the biggest backhoe you ever saw next week.:draw:

And a couple of good lawyers. (Is that what you call an Oxymoron?)

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I can't ever imagine why drug cartels would be making so much money in the United States?!

Oh, right, our stupid laws... damn...

A group of men with rifles will never be able to solve a systematic problem on this scale.

Shoot one or two, and thousands of others eagerly line up to take their place.

Change the system, and take away their money and incentives.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Much as I'd like to go help, reality and the well being of my family interfere with my wishes. Now if somebody has the mega-millions numbers for this week for me this week I'd be down there with some fancy night vision, FLIR, a new .50 and the biggest backhoe you ever saw next week.:draw:

Honestly if that was my farm, I'll would be fight the illegal drug lord tooth & nail:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    If they knew there was a chance of getting shot while crossing they would think twice about it. Right now they know they will probably get a meal and a ride back home....why not keep trying.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville

You and JR can be our camp cooks if you'd like :D

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I have an idea - let's let them come over here and pick our fruit and harvest our crops and tend our landscapes and roof our houses and clean our houses. For a very low price.

Mmmmm. Smells like freedom.

Top Bottom