• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    me too. took it out to the range behind my house and shoot the p22 and then rode around the farm and woods to make sure nothing is now, like meth stuff. was talking to a friend who delivers papers on that road, she said she sees people walking at 4am on that road and seen someone jump out of the ditch and give something to a car that stopped then got back in the ditch. i got the atv back friday morning, thursday [day before] there was meth stuff found less than a 1/2 mile from the house.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok I guess I'm gonna get a Denny Award as well.

Im with Phylo on the you will have bigger issues to deal with if you shoot someone over a four wheeler especially if you are baiting them and plotting the attack.

I would suggest you go talk to your neighbors, especially if you think it might be one of them that took it. Don't accuse them of anything but let them know that somebody took your four wheeler and they should take precautions. Let them know the police are watching and you have cameras setup.

If they are innocent then you alerted them. If they are guilty then they might start asking themselves if your on to them. Most thieves aren't very smart and easily spooked.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    Its not my neighbors there family. It was 5 miles away. Im not talking to his neighbors but going to talk to the sheriff monday and let them know the fuy saus he has cameras outside and what the friend said about what people are doing on a country road at 4 am. Its locked and disabled in the garage. Waiting on a new ignition. Im not going to bait them. Added more lights outside today.

bigbore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Indy S Side
    Sorry to hear that but glad you got it back especially since you still owe on it. If it is not insured you might want to do that, dont know if homeowners covers atvs.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Had to deal with the aftermath of a thief yesterday in Indy. My daughter went out with friends and had her keys and wallet stolen, while she was dancing. By the time she figured it out, the thief had gotten into the car and made off with some of the contents. We figured it was a single female because she went for the Vera Bradly bags and yoga pants. Did not take the car, thank goodness. Notified the bank, insurance, credit card companies and IMPD. Daughter lives in an apartment and attends college in Indy. I raised her to not put herself in vulnerable situations. However, she is the type that has to figure it out on her own.

Since the thief also has our house key and address on the daughters drivers licence, we already rekeyed the house. This week, I want to install a remote home security system, (if anyone has any recommendations, please pass them on).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had to deal with the aftermath of a thief yesterday in Indy. My daughter went out with friends and had her keys and wallet stolen, while she was dancing. By the time she figured it out, the thief had gotten into the car and made off with some of the contents. We figured it was a single female because she went for the Vera Bradly bags and yoga pants. Did not take the car, thank goodness. Notified the bank, insurance, credit card companies and IMPD. Daughter lives in an apartment and attends college in Indy. I raised her to not put herself in vulnerable situations. However, she is the type that has to figure it out on her own.

Since the thief also has our house key and address on the daughters drivers licence, we already rekeyed the house. This week, I want to install a remote home security system, (if anyone has any recommendations, please pass them on).

Yes....suggestions. We have a security system in place but want cameras as another layer.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom