SOE Special Operations Equipment 30% OFF now!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If anyone wants a discount on the best ****ing gear made on the planet then use this coupon code in honor of some Glock World crybabies.

The SOE EDC belt will be the last belt you ever buy. If you carry a gun on your belt then you need this belt and you can thank the SOE gods later. The quick cobra buckle is amazing and they've pulled trucks with these belts!

Follow the instructions in the pic below and enjoy your 30% OFF

order here:
    https://www.originalsoegear.com/

A5057DC8-E2E3-40AC-A100-75381250ABBF.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

506AE5D8-A5AE-4272-B15C-C04642A23116.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Do not do what I did an also enter the free shipping code...it negates the 30% off. My belt is costing me a little more than yours lol.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You must think I'm an idiot... should I also tell them the belt is the wrong size? I'm not gonna be a discount code!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I love SOE haters, they've saved me TONS of cash in the past. I generally get whatever I need in person at Blade every year, that way, no wait at all?

Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    Be sure and start complaining about shipping times on their FB page...

If you order a black belt it ships tomorrow. What's wrong with that shipping time? You can't get faster than next day and with 30% off. I have a low pro and cobra buckle edc belt. I will not buy another brand again.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you order a black belt it ships tomorrow. What's wrong with that shipping time? You can't get faster than next day and with 30% off. I have a low pro and cobra buckle edc belt. I will not buy another brand again.
    That comment was made in jest. Anyone that has read their FB feed would get itl.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Be sure and start complaining about shipping times on their FB page...

lol

I never ordered their products but I do enjoying watching their Youtube videos and how they handle their customer service.
    They refused to send some people their belt, because based on their questions about how to put the belt on it was deemed a choking hazard. :):

I like their non-PC attitute and of course their "Made in he mother****ing USA"!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I will never give SOE a dime of my money, Snake Eater Tactical Cobra Riggers belt is twice the belt and the owner is not a crooked ******* felon...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I will never give SOE a dime of my money, Snake Eater Tactical Cobra Riggers belt is twice the belt and the owner is not a crooked ******* felon...
    Lol. Everyone always claims John is crooked but that Arfcom rumor has been squashed and proven false. His lawyer who you may recognize as the creator of the "HOT CRAZY MATRIX", posted there asking for anyone who had a legit complaint to contact him directly to take care of business. Only ONE, 1, uno, person had a legit refund given to him because he legitimately hadn't gotten product or something. He was taken care of.
    Felon, yeah so what. Paid his dues and soon you guys probably won't even be able to say that anymore because it's being taken care of. The guy got screwed over.
    John Willis is an honest and good man who takes great care of his LEGIT people. He gives away so much free stuff and helps out people in need all the time!
    and he loves it when everyone talks **** because it makes him rich!
    instead of moving on and just not posting about SOE they feel obligated to make a hate post (like above) and it honestly just drives him more business. So continue :):

and there is no better gear gear on earth than the quality gear of SOE. Lifetime guarantee. You will not wear it out.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Lol. Everyone always claims John is crooked but that Arfcom rumor has been squashed and proven false. His lawyer who you may recognize as the creator of the "HOT CRAZY MATRIX", posted there asking for anyone who had a legit complaint to contact him directly to take care of business. Only ONE, 1, uno, person had a legit refund given to him because he legitimately hadn't gotten product or something. He was taken care of.
    Felon, yeah so what. Paid his dues and soon you guys probably won't even be able to say that anymore because it's being taken care of. The guy got screwed over.
    John Willis is an honest and good man who takes great care of his LEGIT people. He gives away so much free stuff and helps out people in need all the time!
    and he loves it when everyone talks **** because it makes him rich!
    instead of moving on and just not posting about SOE they feel obligated to make a hate post (like above) and it honestly just drives him more business. So continue :):

and there is no better gear gear on earth than the quality gear of SOE. Lifetime guarantee. You will not wear it out.
    That pretty much covers it!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Also you will not find a bigger champion of law enforcement, the military, or other public servants than John willis. If you have a legit .mil email (military) or you are a cop or firefighter and need one of his products for your job then make sure to note that in the notes when you check out and they will actually go make or pull your order and get it shipped to you without the wait most times. I don't speak for them I'm just saying I've seen him talk about that. He started the business almost 30 years ago in order to provide quality gear to local navy seals including his cousin because no one else was making what they needed.
    theres a high probability at least somethjng made by SOE was even on the BinLadin raid! Deffintely guarding the border, secret service, a lot of special operations, ect. He works directly with those units.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I find it funny that people who call him a felon, don't realize what he was convicted of. He refused to snitch on others and had the book thrown at him as far as charges go.

I'll gladly spend my money with him, and if someone else wants **** gear, let them have it.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    You must think I'm an idiot... should I also tell them the belt is the wrong size? I'm not gonna be a discount code!

I ordered a duty belt from them years ago and ordered it way too big. I knew it was my fault and just ordered another one once I realized my mistake (my fault, so I figured I would eat the cost of the belt). John emailed me about an hour after I placed my second order asking what the deal was (which was very surprising as I hadn't even mentioned the previous order at all). I explained the situation and told him it was my mistake and it was fine. He told me to ship the belt back to them and he had a new one shipped out to me the next day... before they even got the original back.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I've been waiting for a hater to show up. Lol

I'll be the first to admit that at first I didn't know how to take John and SOE. Then I started reading and watching YouTube videos and started to see the truth. John Willis is living the dream. He does business his way and is obviously doing well.

It's 2017. The customer in NOT always right. The entitlement movement has proved that.

Top Bottom