• ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Ok, here is My Conspiracy Theory:

These agencies have "Purchased" boolitz and all manner of things they don't need all along. Except the $$$ was never spent on these things, but embezzled or stashed in a black ops fund or funneled to another country.

Ok, maybe it's not a conspiracy but what has actually happened in the past, but I suspect these are just being identified now for fear mongering purposes.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe i just dont know what exactly the SS administration does but im not sure why THEY would also (along with every other admin) need to be purchasing a large quantity of ammo ....

We've been over this time and time again. It's for the Office of Inspector General (the retired cops that go to work for the feds).

http://oig.ssa.gov/about-oig/meet-oig-senior-staff

We have forum members that are private contractors that train feds. Ask them. It is not a large quantity.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    We've been over this time and time again. It's for the Office of Inspector General (the retired cops that go to work for the feds).

http://oig.ssa.gov/about-oig/meet-oig-senior-staff

We have forum members that are private contractors that train feds. Ask them. It is not a large quantity.

So to what end are we now training people in the SS admin? Said admins responsibilities include:

Promotes economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in the administration of SSA programs.
    Prevents and detects fraud, waste, and abuse in SSA programs and operations.
    Informs the SSA and Congress about problems and deficiencies and recommends corrective action.

I guess they do need hundreds of thousands of bullets to perform those duties.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So to what end are we now training people in the SS admin?

So the retired cops who are investigators for the OIG-SSA maintain proficiency.

I guess they do need hundreds of thousands of bullets to perform those duties.

Not only bullets, but the entire cartridge.:D

Seriously, talk to the contractors here at INGO that train feds at FLETC or CTA or offsite. The feds eat a lot of ammo, afterall it is OPA.;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Short of speaking to these contracters here Kirk is mentioning (unless one wants to jump in here and explain away), i still fail to see why the Social Security administration needs bullets? I understand the agencies that accually use and need bullets ordering them, but why SS?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I figured the ammo purchase was to defend SSA employees from the onslaught of pissed off senior citizens. You do NOT want to see what a mad granny can do if her SS check gets reduced.
    :ar15:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I don't want the federal government to have police or armed agents, except perhaps Customs and Marshals, or any need for such. If money wasn't handed out to every Tom, Dick, and Harry we wouldn't need federal agencies or their armies to police it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Short of speaking to these contracters here Kirk is mentioning (unless one wants to jump in here and explain away), i still fail to see why the Social Security administration needs bullets? I understand the agencies that accually use and need bullets ordering them, but why SS?

Because they have investigators (coppers) that are the hands for cases such as this: http://claytonecramer.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-government-ammo-panic.html

^This!

Just about EVERY federal agency has "investigator, special agents" series 1810 which is a federal law enforcement postion (ie. federal LEO). As such having this position allowes those employees in that position to carry a firearm.

The bigger question is the one CarmelHP brings up.

I don't want the federal government to have police or armed agents, except perhaps Customs and Marshals, or any need for such. If money wasn't handed out to every Tom, Dick, and Harry we wouldn't need federal agencies or their armies to police it.

Is there really a valid reason to arm each and every agency?
    Short answer is NO as it leads to JBT mentality and them abusing their powers (Ruby Ridge, WACO, etc... come to mind).

You fail to pay your taxes and before you know it you have armed, swat from the IRS breaking down your door all over taxes.

You smoke what the .gov deems to be illegal same concept.
    Etc..., Etc....

ZombieApocolypse click on the last link in my sig and enjot the read.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    beating-a-dead-horse.gif

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Ok, here is My Conspiracy Theory:

These agencies have "Purchased" boolitz and all manner of things they don't need all along. Except the $$$ was never spent on these things, but embezzled or stashed in a black ops fund or funneled to another country.

Ok, maybe it's not a conspiracy but what has actually happened in the past, but I suspect these are just being identified now for fear mongering purposes.
    "Conspiracy Theory" are just an adjunct word(s) created to dismiss or dumb-down the importance of critical thinking that leads a man to seek other alternatives to find a logical answer from the obviously farce answer they were spoon fed... A man's "gut" feeling that something stinks in Denmark, goes a long way. Trust it...

I consider myself to be a very critical thinker and don't typically accept the first answer I'm given about anything, unless it's already proven through accepted protocols, I see it with my own eyes or I research/learn about it myself... I applaud your "conspiracy theory" thnking critical mind and always be sure to watch the other hand. That's how we learn!

As you said, it's very clear where this stuff is going and it certainly IS NOT to the SS Office... This corrupt administration has already openly proven and will continue to use, any conduit they can to unlawfully circumvent the governing laws that built this great nation.

In other words- the pawns are just being re-arranged for a future play.... Hold on to you socks folks!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You fail to pay your taxes and before you know it you have armed, swat from the IRS breaking down your door all over taxes.

You smoke what the .gov deems to be illegal same concept.
    Etc..., Etc....

RUN WILLIE NELSON, RUN!!!

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Did anyone read the link to the DHS story off of that page?

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-classifies-ammo-purchase-following-controversy/

I can buy that the SSA needs ammo for security guards, training, carry or whatever. A few hundred thousand rounds isn't crazy. But can someone explain to me why the Department of Homeland Security needs a BILLION rounds of ammunition? I'm serious...that makes me nervous.

Heck that would be a lot even if we were talking about a war zone.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But can someone explain to me why the Department of Homeland Security needs a BILLION rounds of ammunition?

Mother of Pearl!

Because Homeland Security consists of many different law enforcement agencies and the United States Coast Guard. Agencies which shoot, a lot, including Secret Service, FLETC, inter alia. As well, they are reserving capacity for different calibers and different loads in the same caliber.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/dhs-orgchart.pdf

I'm serious...that makes me nervous.

Why? Because the cops are actually training?

Thank goodness the cops are actually training. Bad things happen when SWAT become SQUAT. If we are going to given them guns, I want them training more because they will shoot on the 360 range less.

Top Bottom