• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    WHAT? your waiting in line at 4:30?!?!?!?!

a buddy is there now, said .223/5.56 ammo is $1/round! $1000 per case! yikes!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    People are reporting that they are turning people away at the door? And telling them it is a 3 hours wait? Maybe the line is moving because people are leaving instead of waiting?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    lol, free gunshow? I bet!

Probably lots of people walking the line looking at what people are bringing in to sell. Probably the only way to fly right now!

Lep36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    North side
    I got there at about 1:15 and was in front on the Pepsi coliseum, 15 mins later the line was way back. I figured if they were going to enforce fire codes we would never get in, so we left...

When will it all end - :dunno:

Engineer61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    $5 Donation to the State Fair

Paid my dues to park and walked completely around the building to find the end of the line...I was not dressed to wait multiple hours just to get in...I cannot even imagine how difficult it must be to navigate if you make it in the door. Absolute insanity.
    However I did a brief survey on my tour of the outside and counted at least 20 of those evil black rifles being shouldered in the line. And those are just the ones I saw....seems like an executive action would be like closing the barn doors after all the cows, horses and chickens have all left! :D

68chappy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Paid my dues to park and walked completely around the building to find the end of the line...I was not dressed to wait multiple hours just to get in...I cannot even imagine how difficult it must be to navigate if you make it in the door. Absolute insanity.
    However I did a brief survey on my tour of the outside and counted at least 20 of those evil black rifles being shouldered in the line. And those are just the ones I saw....seems like an executive action would be like closing the barn doors after all the cows, horses and chickens have all left! :D

I love that!!!!! but it is so true!!!

:ar15:

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN

:welcome:

Top Bottom