So there's this missile nobody has claimed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    If its just a commercial airliner, couldnt they look up the flight records and verify it? I havent heard anyone even talk about that.
    Actually it was talked about. There is a flight from Hawaii to Phoenix about that time that's course goes right over Catalina Island (Point Mugu) and L.A.

The blogger below says he looked up the flights, identified a couple, and saw the same thing 24 hrs later. In other words, he looked at the data, came up with a hypothesis, tested it out, and lo and behold, it was verified. So, there you go.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/10/blogger-solved-california-missile-mystery/?test=faces

Excerpt:
    "He concluded: "As I was researching tonight (24 hours later), I realized that today's (Tuesday's) AWE808 current position (at around 4:50 p.m.) was almost the same as it was the day of the incident. I quickly pulled up a Newport Beach webcam and found that (apparently) AWE808 was making an identical contrail, 24 hours later!"

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'll worry more about this when something blows up or we spot the landing craft.

In the mean time, it's an interesting curiosity.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I am the first to believe .gov lies, but IMO that was pretty obviously a plane.

I don't know what the big deal about this is...

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    weather_balloon.jpg

ROTFLMFAO

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    I watched the video from NY and I have to say that the "contrail" in NY didn't at all look like a contrail.

Usually when one sees a contrail from an airplane, it kind of lingers in the sky until the condensation dissapates, yes? I certainly didn't see that in the NY video. And, give the scale of the buildings, how far away from those buildings the chopper might have been, that glowy red thingy seemed to be hauling some major booty across the sky.

I don't have any sources and I'm no expert, but that thing seemed to be haulin' arse! Could these be scram-jet tests? Hypersonic speed test trials?
    I'd buy that in Cali, but in NY?

It just seems too coincidental for me.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    i was, of course, referring to the "gigantic space-show with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds"...;)

this is clearly a test-run of that technology.:popcorn:

Top Bottom