• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm surprised you pulled away long enough to post this.

Skyrim is hands down one of the most immersive and fun games I've played.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Love Skyrim. I've played through it multiple times and still find new things all the time. I'll also say to get all the DLC's as well. They are really well done, and offered more new material than I realized they would when I got them. Just started a play through on Oblivion as well. Might check that out too While your at it. It's 8 years old now, but still a great game. It has both pro's and con's over Skyrim, I think, but a great game all around as well. It's a little more RPGish, and not as centered towards just about anybody as Skyrim is though.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    my 10 year old just asked me if he could get skyrim.....is it appropriate for 10 y/o??

It's all subjective I suppose.
    It's sort of PG13 in terms of violence and language.

But some parents might not like some of the storylines/quests that are a bit 'dark' (ie become an assassin and kill someone, or become a servant of a demon, etc). Even then, the darker side would perhaps total about 5% of the game if I had to put a number to it.
    For the most part, it's ok. My son began playing it last year at age 11. I was comfortable with him playing it, and his knowing it is fantasy and not 'real'.

Then again, he spent the first month getting attacked everywhere he went because he kept killing the chickens in the towns.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    you poor soul...it is quite awesome, perhaps too much so......but, theres good news, with Elder Scrolls Online coming out soon, it is likely that Skyrim will be the last of the Elder Scrolls games to be like that, from now on itll all be mmorpg stuff and pay 2 play.....its actually sad to me, i loved playing skyrim at leisure and being able to pause whenever, once you get bored with it, its unlikely that aother game with grab you the way that one does...but in the mean time, ENJOY

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    you poor soul...it is quite awesome, perhaps too much so......but, theres good news, with Elder Scrolls Online coming out soon, it is likely that Skyrim will be the last of the Elder Scrolls games to be like that, from now on itll all be mmorpg stuff and pay 2 play.....its actually sad to me, i loved playing skyrim at leisure and being able to pause whenever, once you get bored with it, its unlikely that aother game with grab you the way that one does...but in the mean time, ENJOY

That and they murdered most of the modding community with that thing they call a "game".

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I made the jump to Skyrim because guildies were annoying me in WoW... I don't like to deal with other people, so I'll take my ball and go home. lol

Oh, also... I'm now L10, with a horse and fully furnished house. Also.. I hate vampires... and giants. Oh, and dragons too.. =/

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Goldeneye? Man that got real boring after unlocking every cheat legit.. lol

Yep Goldeneye, friends and I would battle for hours. Kinda the reason I don't have anything know I would be hooked. My kids are getting close to that age I will have to practice some serious self control. I will be that guy that stays up for days at a time playing.

Top Bottom