• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    My AT&T contract is up..............maybe Verison next....
    But my Samsung Galaxy S isn't that good of a phone...........
    Tell me what you folks like or hate.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I've never been impressed with Samsung's radios. My wife has tons of signal issues with her Samsung Nexus 4g. I've been pretty happy with my Motorola Photon 4G (this is also the Attrix. on other carriers)

I do like the micro HDMI capability. We use it more than we thought we would. Works like a portable Netflix player.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Att and an HTC vivid. Works like a champ. My kid bought the HTC one X a few months back when it was 199 now at 99 I'd say it's the best deal going.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Verizon DROIDX almost two years old. Pretty happy with it so far. Thinking about upgrading to the new Iphone in the fall or the new razor.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    iPhone 4S here. No issues at all with it. It was my first smartphone and I have been pleased with it. Like somebody said before though, rumor is the iPhone 5 will be out very soon.

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Samsung Infuse. Works great, except for two issues. One, the camera is crap, it fails all the time when i try to use it, but i think it is just the phone i have since i have a friend who has the same phone and doesn't have that issue. Second, i have to power cycle the phone once a week or it starts to act hinky.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    don't get a windows phone.

I have to second this. I was wooed by Microsoft to bring some games over to Windows Phone. They promised a bunch of things to the WebOS developers (which they never delivered on, but that is another subject). I found the phone to be smooth, but just annoying to do the things I wanted. Android is more painful to use. But I can actually do things with it. I don't have to work through the stupid Zune interface.

Microsoft is trying to be an Apple with the ultimate control of everything. Both iTunes and Zune software are pretty much crap. Windows Phone, like iPhone, is great until you find something you can't do. Then you fight against the system by jail-breaking, etc. Just not worth the effort.

Top Bottom