• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    When in my early 20's I went out on a date with a girl who was HS Valedictorian and got a fool blown scholarship to a very good college.(I can't for the life of me remember which school but it was a good one.)

It was January and the date went well enough for a second....The Bald Eagles had just re-established themselves at Patoka Resevoir and I thought it would be a nice second date to take a drive up to see them and I asked her if she would like to go....She stared at me with this blank stare and looked me dead in the eye and said, "How stupid do you think I am?" I was a little taken back and said "Not at all...Why?"

Her response was classic.."It's winter and the ground is frozen...There is no way they can get to the worms.."

I said okay and I have no idea what happened to her after that...And I really didn't care...

Apparently she did get a "fool blown scholarship":D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I love how people on here seem to think that only Democrats and Obama supporters can be pompous asses. For some reason, I don't think they've quite cornered the market on arrogant jackwagons.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I love how people on here seem to think that only Democrats and Obama supporters can be pompous asses. For some reason, I don't think they've quite cornered the market on arrogant jackwagons.

No I dont think every jackass in the country is a Dem. Infact I know a good deal of conservatives that can claim that title as well. It just seems to me the democratic party has an amazingly high concentration of them.

I used to be smart, then I got singled out in elementary school and put in the advanced classes with a bunch of nerds. I didnt like all the extra homework so I just stopped doing it and played dumb. I think I over did it because the next semester I was put in remedial classes. Which I qickly tested out of and was put back in regular classes. Lesson learned and I maintained a C+ to a B average for the rest of my shcoolastic career to not stand out one way or the other.

Top Bottom