• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    We did figure out that by putting a vertical grip on the forearm, it made it much easier to get consistent burst fire. Don't know if anyone else has had the same experience.
    Next on the list..... "Hey Honey, I HAVE to get one, ScouT6a said so.... and he knows everything." hahahaha Thanks for the 'back up'.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I see Bump Fire is still pushing them out the door for $99. I even saw them on a site the other day for $89.
    I would imagine Slide Fire feels a little bit silly now, trying to sell theirs at a 400% profit margin. :(

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I bought one months ago but still haven't used the darn thing. I've got it installed, just haven't gone to the range. Sadly the range near me doesn't allow 'rapid fire'... so unsure if I'll be able to get away with a mag dump or not. Was mainly an impulse purchase more than anything but I still want to try it out. The videos on YouTube make it look fun as hell.

I think it looks a bit tacky, but my AR is pretty tacky and generic to being with. :)

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    ....The videos on YouTube make it look fun as hell.
    I think it looks a bit tacky, but my AR is pretty tacky and generic to being with. :)
    Tacky is GOOD! Just like all these fellers with pretty pickups that are clean, chromed, and jacked up.... all dressed up and nowhere to go but IKEA. Mine is a dirty dooley that loves a gravel road or field. Too many 'pretty' EBRs that sit in a closet. I have a buddy that :spend: $$$ on an AR platform build and doesn't like taking it out because he doesn't want to 'ruin' it. :ugh:

Now that I've moved from the ND farm to civilized IN, I'm going to have to find a new place to shoot, and one that will allow some bumpin'. Won't be for a while since still getting settled, only been here a week+, and the budget is tight until I find a j-o-b.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I bought one months ago but still haven't used the darn thing. I've got it installed, just haven't gone to the range. Sadly the range near me doesn't allow 'rapid fire'... so unsure if I'll be able to get away with a mag dump or not. Was mainly an impulse purchase more than anything but I still want to try it out. The videos on YouTube make it look fun as hell.

We can make available a suitable location, I haven't played with a slide fire stock for a couple years. :)

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I see Slidefire's reign is over. They must have not gotten anywhere with their lawsuit against Bumpfire. I saw Slidefire stocks for sale yesterday for $149.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Bumpfire Systems is still going strong. No cease and desist order from Slidefire's attorneys yet, apparently.
    I see where Bumpfire has even came out with three new models. One for an SKS, one for the M&P15-22, and one for the Saiga. All priced at $99.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    I wonder if this won't end up the same way Glock and Sig did with both still selling the product and Slide Fire getting royalties. Either way i think i am picking up a stock with this paycheck.

Top Bottom