• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I have one. It does a lot of sitting, but that is because I am in the process of acquiring more toys that it can go onto. I think it is a blast. Yes you burn through a lot of ammo, but you do the same with any full auto gun. To each his own, and for me, it's my own.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    To all the peop;e whining about the cost....wait til the ATF makes them illegal. I dont hear anyone that has a full auto M16 whining about how much ammo they use up. Seriously, check your skirts at the door.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    To all the peop;e whining about the cost....wait til the ATF makes them illegal. I dont hear anyone that has a full auto M16 whining about how much ammo they use up. Seriously, check your skirts at the door.

yes i agree......15k + 200 for FA M16 and AR + slidefire 1k.....i saved $14,200.00 i can spend on ammo and other toy's:rockwoot:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    yes i agree......15k + 200 for FA M16 and AR + slidefire 1k.....i saved $14,200.00 i can spend on ammo and other toy's:rockwoot:

If you;ve shot f/a m16 and compare the bumb fire stock to the same, you're mixing apples and oranges. I own and M16 and the bumbfire stock is not close to the same experience. I can put 3 rds about 2-3 inces apart at 25'' yds on f/a, with the bump fire it's all over the place

I put a few rounds down range with one but wasn't too impressed.. Overall, for what it is, it's a cool concept and fun for people who haven't had any exposure to full auto weapons.

100% agreement. I think the bigest market are people who've either never fired f/a weapons or can't afford them. Sorry if that sounds mean. But there is a huge difference btw the real deal and the stock. I have thought about getting one but then I am telling myself why waste the money. Now that said I think they are probably a ton of fun for people who don;t have access to f/a M16 or AKs.

IMPO the only reason they're legal is ATF realized the same. It's essentially bumbfiring. I also skeptical about ATF not changing their view on them if they really catch on.

Just my :twocents:. I can be opinated and probably am on this.

Top Bottom