• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hopefully early on , unprepared armed takers will hit the folks that plan on being armed takers after their supplies run out.... I understand the survival at all cost mentality, but there's a better way to make that point. Telling folks they are gonna be preyed upon by you because you and yours are gonna survive no matter what, as long as you're "alive to breathe" isn't it, man.
    Having that drive is important and will probably keep you and yours alive but espousing it now does nothing but make folks worry about your stability and ability to be a productive part of a group. I'd never let you into any group I was a part of after reading your posts.

thats cool i dont need to be in your group, nor would i ask. im forcing people to wake up and realize that their normal sense of what is moral and unaceptable will be totaly altered in a post apocalyptic world. i dont care what others think or agree about what im saying. i just spit it the way it is and WILL be. if anyone has been into a 3rd worls country you can see a taste of what im saying. you can sit in your living rooms and critisize them all you want but you have no idea till you have been in their shoes. theirs a difference between killing to survive and killing to just kill or be sociopathic or killing because you dont like someone. survival of the fittest is a BASIC human instinct, and when your body and mind is on the edge of living or dying you WILL revert back to those basic insticts to survive. your normal way of thinking will be altered. i will help as many people as i can. i am a sympathetic person and i do not want to have to hurt anyone. just remember what im saying. im not saying you must kill to get food for your family, it might be able to be taken with no force. but heres an example.... if you and your family were GOING TO DIE within a day or so if you didnt get water, and you saw another family that had cases of water but wouldnt share (esentialy telling you to go die) what would you do? if you tell me you wouldnt take what you needed to survive then you are foolish. what if they resisted and you needed to use force? would you? remember its do or die. would you? i would. and thats what all of my comments revolve around. you dont have to agree with me, but dont be ignorant either.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    As another friendly PSA for all of the newer folks around:

Discussing stealing, looting, cannabalism, or other generally unlawful behavior, even as a "theoretical" after SHTF or TEOTWAWKI is a very good way to get a thread locked and a warning from the mods. This is a area of discussion that is generally not allowed on most preparedness sites.

Me, I don't worry a whole lot about TEOTWAWKI. If it happens, I'll deal with it the best I can as a prepared survivalist. If not, well, life sucks sometimes. Playing the "well, you think you're prepared, but you can't prepare for THIS" game is a fools game regardless, and counter-survival.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Non-psycho:

"In a SHTF, some will rob and kill widows, and eat orphans"

or

"I've been in 3rd world hell-holes where some will rob and kill widows, and eat orphans"

Psycho's masturbatory fantasy:

"In a SHTF, I will rob widows, and eat orphans"

There's a difference.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    no its not a way to get it locked. in that hypothetical situation modern law will not apply until some order is restored by the people. it will be like the american fronteer was....... barbaric.

The American frontier was amazingly law-abiding. Criminals were swiftly brought to justice, and there was a high value placed on trustworthiness and respect for property. Swift retribution was meted out to those who raped, robbed, or stole. The best way to unify a community was to start committing despicable crimes against individuals stirring vigilante posses. Anyone who wants to make a living out of victimization post-SHTF better like dancing at the end of a rope.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The American frontier was amazingly law-abiding. Criminals were swiftly brought to justice, and there was a high value placed on trustworthiness and respect for property. Swift retribution was meted out to those who raped, robbed, or stole. The best way to unify a community was to start committing despicable crimes against individuals stirring vigilante posses. Anyone who wants to make a living out of victimization post-SHTF better like dancing at the end of a rope.

sure i agree, but that was after a society of law was established. it is never like that in the beginning. research the klondike gold rush, and see what kind of stuff went on in those settlements, that will give you a small taste of real life in a non civilized real world post apocolyptic world. people will seriously shut down and die because they wont be able to comprehend whats happening.

also, Rape IS NOT a SURVIVAL MUST. sorry but rape is worst than killing in my opinion.

Indiana_Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Ranger is doing everyone a favor by letting us know about the psychos who, by his admission, are only suppressed now because of the law. I think if he was really the "fittest" like he thinks he is, he'd pay more mind to OPSEC.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Im bowing out of this thread. through disagreements with my personal views about future outlooks, i think im contributing to thread jacking a good OP and i dont wanna do that. so no hard feelings. just everyone be prepared and i truely wish you all the best luck. sorry if i retaliated in a deffenssive manner. so to get it back .....

I think silver will continue to rise in value, but if you stock up on any precious metal, just remember to keep it well hidden because if the government declares marshal law they will come and take all you have, and probly send everyone to refugee camps, so you will want to avoid being rounded up and being a captive.. my 2 cents and last comment in this thread.

Top Bottom