• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Match final round count is 162. Lee will have biscuits and sausage in the club house for those who show up to help sunday morning. biscuits and sausage should be ready about 8:30 am. Max, you need to go to a doctor, we'll miss you. Get better.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Had a great time today I'm a little rusty from the winter but I'll get better. Had a great squad as usual.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Great match today Dave! Big turnout and the weather was awesome :rockwoot:

I had an ok match. A couple of mikes and a no shoot. I need to work on my movement but I have a lot of mass to get moving lol. Damn gravity!

Squad was great and I learned a few things from Mike A. and Jared. After I drop another 75-100 pounds and I'll be on their heels :): (yeah right)

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Great match as always... STIFF competition continues to up the ante. I had an "Alpha, Mike, No Shoot" kind of day, makes me want improve that much more.

I don't wana hear it Matt, you are already right on our heals. I think you sand bag on purpose!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great match and thanks to Dave and everyone that helped setup and run things. Big turn out and beautiful weather.
    Even seen a group of turkeys( the birds not some of the shooters:D) by the clubhouse on the way in. Their was a RARE smoke(silver) color phase hen in the group. As a turkey hunter this was a cool sighting as I have only seen one other in 20 years of turkey hunting.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Found on the range, 1 pair of orange and brown Brahma Quality gloves, grippy brown rubber palm and finger grip with orange fabric & one large champion zip up hoodless sweatshirt with grizzly chewing tobacco & inhalers in each front pocket. Hope the stages didn't force the use of the inhalers. Thanks to everyone who helped with saturday and sunday stage set up. Thanks to everyone for coming out to enjoy a perfect day to shoot a match. Hope to see you next month. I'll post a link to the scores when completed, probably tomorrow.

Top Bottom