• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier monthly USPSA match this sunday, Oct. 9. 6 stages 148 rounds, 1 classifier which is 99-10 TIMES TWO. Match registration will be in the club house. Match fee $15 for club members, $20 for non members. Initial set up will start saturday morning 9 am, final stage setup sunday 8:30 am. Saturday's setup crew match fee will be waived. Sunday's forecast, WOW, sunny and a high temp of 80 degrees, about 50 degrees sunday morn. Look forward to seeing all of you sunday morning. Coffee, biscuits and sausage at the club house 8:30 am sunday morning, provided by chef Lee Leonard. :)

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier monthly USPSA match this sunday, Oct. 9. 6 stages 148 rounds, 1 classifier which is 99-10 TIMES TWO. Match registration will be in the club house. Match fee $15 for club members, $20 for non members. Initial set up will start saturday morning 9 am, final stage setup sunday 8:30 am. Saturday's setup crew match fee will be waived. Sunday's forecast, WOW, sunny and a high temp of 80 degrees, about 50 degrees sunday morn. Look forward to seeing all of you sunday morning. Coffee, biscuits and sausage at the club house 8:30 am sunday morning, provided by chef Lee Leonard. :)

what time do you start shooting?

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Yah Dave, just put some Jared "miss" targets in a couple stages.

Jared "miss" targets = swingers!!! So Dave do me a favor and keep the swingers for next month!! Max, what time do you want picked up, that is if I decide to give rides to the competition!! :laugh:

Start time is at 1030 if I'm not mistaken.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Jared "miss" targets = swingers!!! So Dave do me a favor and keep the swingers for next month!! Max, what time do you want picked up, that is if I decide to give rides to the competition!! :laugh:

Start time is at 1030 if I'm not mistaken.

We can leave about 8:30 and help Dave setup. I'm not the competition I'm your coach:rockwoot:

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Darn I'm missin out on alot of fun it sounds like. I'll be a better shooter when I come back I hope. Good luck Max I hope you whoop up on Jared

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    What a great day for a match. Had a great turn out, 67, and by 9 am sunday morning I had 8 guys helping with final setup. My thanks for the guys who showed up early to help, I really appreciate your help. Always have to throw swingers in somewhere. Silver creek has alot of swingers, drop turners and other moving targets, I got to find a way to incorporate them into every match. I need to get back to my C.O.F. planning. I sucked yesterday. Spent so much time on all the match day details I failed to plan my own shooting, Oh Well, still had a great time. I should have scores up by tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed the match.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I won 2 stages and SUCKED on the other 4. You can't have a no shoot and 6 mikes and expect to win. An 8 second JAM did not help either( 1st time my 34 ever JAMMED like that). Way to go Mike, you got your revenge on Jared and me. Jared layed down a master class score on the classifier.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Great match with STIFF competition! Looks like one bad stage cost me the match, but had a few other mistakes also. Thought whipn Mike at SCGC was great... boy was I wrong, he came back on a mission. Props to him for succeeding! Can't wait for next month!

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Everyone is loving the freestyle field courses. Even the classifier had moving from box to box. Glad everyone enjoyed the match. Stage 5, SCATTER POINT, set up in bay 6, came to me (light bulb on) while I was watching the Cardinals & Phillies baseball game(don't know why but it did). Scratched it down on paper and went to the range the next day to set it up. I ran out of vision barriers & manpower so stage 4 SEEK AND DESTROY, was a last minute change but had 32 rounds with 4 shooting positions all with 20 yd. shots. Stage 2, PULL AND BURN, had 3 rope pulls activating 2 swingers and 2 drop turners visible from 3 different ports. Alot of shooters made or lost the match on this stage. we had fun. I had 5 squads of 11 & 1 squad of 12 shooters. Anymore shooters and I'd need a seventh stage. I'm thinking.

Top Bottom