• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Everyone is loving the freestyle field courses. Even the classifier had moving from box to box. Glad everyone enjoyed the match. Stage 5, SCATTER POINT, set up in bay 6, came to me (light bulb on) while I was watching the Cardinals & Phillies baseball game(don't know why but it did). Scratched it down on paper and went to the range the next day to set it up. I ran out of vision barriers & manpower so stage 4 SEEK AND DESTROY, was a last minute change but had 32 rounds with 4 shooting positions all with 20 yd. shots. Stage 2, PULL AND BURN, had 3 rope pulls activating 2 swingers and 2 drop turners visible from 3 different ports. Alot of shooters made or lost the match on this stage. we had fun. I had 5 squads of 11 & 1 squad of 12 shooters. Anymore shooters and I'd need a seventh stage. I'm thinking.

South Central will be running 6 stages in 6 bays next month and I wonder where I will get 6 ro's to run each squad. We have been averaging 45-55 shooters each match but even with the ro's only paying $5 I still have trouble getting enough .

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    For the first time since July, I hope and plan to be there. October was short circuited by discovery of a cracked barrel the night before. I'll R.O. Always great match's at South Central. looking fwd. to seeing your bay/berm work.

Top Bottom